Rapoport: Wentz tears ACL Per Eagles HC **merged**

sideon

Reaction score

This is actually good news. No contact injury. Maybe he's got weak ligaments.

Or maybe his leg finally gave out after having to run away from defenders so much. There were too many plays over this season where he has to scramble because the OL couldn't hold up, and having 2-3 defenders try to drag you down will take its toll on any player.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Why do people keep saying he's a nice guy? How's he any nicer than Case Keenum or Tom Savage (just random qbs I'm throwing out there)? He's not phony nice like Russell Wilson, I'll give him that. But I don't see where he's any more of a good kid than any young qb that's not Cutler

aikemirv

Reaction score
Feel bad for Wentz personally, he is a good guy.

Serves the Philly fans right for cheering for Irvin as he lay on the turf in Philly. That should haunt them for the rest of their miserable lives!

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
You hate to see an injury like this to a young budding star, except when it's for the Eagles and you realize they will go another year without a trophy.

Anyone who disagrees with this stance is welcome to their opinion, but those of us that live in Jersey or PA will tell you that their fan base deserves this injury and 100 more just like it.

I hate to agree, but if it kills the hopes of Eagle's fans, then I'm ok with it.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Why is everyone saying CW is a good guy? :huh:

None of you know him behind closed doors or when a camera is not around.

You know nothing, CowboysZone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry for Wentz the person but I had to endure years of Eagles fans mocking Romo whenever he got injured, calling into question his sexuality, etc. They cheered Michael Irvin's near paralysis.

So I hope they enjoy their tears-steak sandwiches.

I was at the Irvin game. I will never forget the venom of the Philly fans. Karma is a b****