Rate Dak's Performance

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You're a Jerry Jones owned/managed Cowboys boot licker.

You B and complain all the time, yet here you are still following and watching Jerry's team.

Bootlicker #1.

If someone types "Bootlicker" on Google, your name and avatar pop up. Congrats.
You bought the Dak hype and swallowed it, hook line and sinker, and now you're flailing at anyone you see who's looking through the lens of reality. It's sad to see but it's your choice

I genuinely pity you.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not sure about that. I think we are dealing with an immature, petulant... child here.

But ignore for sure. It's his worst nightmare...to be ignored.
So speaks a 60 year old who never grew up.

When you first started with your hateful rants and complaints, I honestly thought you were like 16 years old. SHOCKING to see you are 60! o_O:oops::rolleyes:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You bought the Dak hype and swallowed it, hook line and sinker, and now you're flailing at anyone you see who's looking through the lens of reality. It's sad to see but it's your choice

I genuinely pity you.
I pity how you follow, rant and complain about a team you hate.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I honestly think after games like this he tries to get benched.

He doesn't want to post, but doesn't have the self control to just stay away on his own.
You troll every single day, yet I don't see you getting benched. TROLLING goes against site rules, yet here you are. You also said you would stop following this team and leave this site for good if Dak was extended, yet here you still are.

mcmvp

Reaction score
So is your bum QB in Hurts. I don't see you ever bash him in this Cowboys fans site. Do everyone a favor and go back to your Eagles website.
Lol. Look, I understand you are hurt right now. But you continue to think I give a crap about what you say about Hurts. I’m an Eagles fan… Not a fan of an individual player. Hurts gets paid a ton of money as well… About $10 mil per less than Dak, but still a lot, and I judge him a lot more harshly than you judge yours. So you can quit pretending that I care about your little QB debates…