Rate Dak's Performance

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Dak was OK, not great, not horrible, Dak could have had a great game and still lost. It would have taken an otherwordly performance to have a chance to win today with the way the defense was so thoroughly dominated, Saints coulda hung 60 if they wanted to.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Dak was OK, not great, not horrible, Dak could have had a great game and still lost. It would have taken an otherwordly performance to have a chance to win today with the way the defense was so thoroughly dominated, Saints coulda hung 60 if they wanted to.
HE WAS HORRIBLE JUST LIKE THE DEFENSE.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just want to say to all the people saying "Dak has no help".

Trey Lance played with those "Dak has no help" guys back ups and was expected to look like a world beater.

When he didn't he was dogged for it.

Never forget.
Don't worry about that, you won't let us forget for the next 5 years.
:muttley:

Qcard

Reaction score

mcmvp

Reaction score
BS lies. I've never seen you bash Hurts in this Cowboys fan site.

Why are you even here? Have you no decency or respect?

Nah, typical Eagles fan.
On this very site, I said that he played like a bottom 15 QB last season. You can go look for it if you wish to… But I know you won’t, as you know it will not help you.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
A simple thanks for curating my week 2 play card would have been sufficient.

I just quoted your excuse filled posts, so who is the troll? B grade participation ribbon. GTFOH.

You just mad Tad is late mailing the #4 thongs you asked for. Don’t worry bro, he’s just being extra careful to wash out the stink. It’s worse than ever.
Enjoy your timeout.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There's 240 million reasons. He needs to be Tom Brady for that money.
He's not. When you accept that, it's a lot easier to not worry about it. We lost this game because the defense could not stop New Orleans. If the defense plays like that, then we'd need Tom Brady in his prime to consistently overcome that and that would be asking a lot even of him.

JustChip

Reaction score
Playcalling was the bigger problem. Dak played fine until we were down 20 and needed a miracle.
Fine? He overthrew Lamb by 5 yards on the first drive. Lamb was well open and that was a TD in the making, but he didn’t give Lamb a chance to even make a contested catch. Add the Zeke throw and he failed miserably when it mattered. Even the long TD was on Lamb more so than Dak.

I’m not putting this loss solely on Dak. The defense throwing up their skirts is going to be the storyline, and it should be. But that doesn’t absolve Dak of his poor play.

Qcard

Reaction score
More proof of Dak over Dallas fans having a good ole time after an embarrassing blowout loss at home.

As long as they get to see #4 on the field they are happy.
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cla...-than-it-has-been.526769/page-5#post-13694159
I’m torn.

Some Dak fans think I’ll leave if Dak gets resigned.

Some Dak fans think I’m only here because of Dak and will leave when he leaves.

One group is going to be mightily sad, but MountaineerCowboy can’t please everyone.
Who is supposed to be Torn??? :laugh: :laugh: