Rate Dak's Performance

BusDriver

Reaction score
We resigned him and you're still crying and miserable....who's the bum?
The only crying in this thread is “we have no weapons” “our defense sucks” “we gave up 6 tds like a knife through butter” “wahhhhhh not Dak’s fault we can’t score” “play calling wahhhhhh” “defenders in Dak’s face wahhhh”

Well no poopy pooos …. see your first 3 words.

The so called haters who cheer team over players all saw it coming … y'all cheered those 3 words and oddly use them in this argument. Strange.

Reap whatcha sow. Buy a Lambo on an intern salary, enjoy eating Ramen with a smile. I mean ramen is pretty mouth filling so prob explains talking from all sides of thy mouths at once

No weapons wahhhhhhhhhh … don’t worry, we’re here for it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This board never ceases to amaze me.

Saints score TDs on their first 6 possessions and all you guys rush on here to blame the QB. Hilarious.
There's enough blame to go around to pretty much everyone, but yeah, no reason to single out the QB in this loss.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol. Look, I understand you are hurt right now. But you continue to think I give a crap about what you say about Hurts. I’m an Eagles fan… Not a fan of an individual player. Hurst gets paid a ton of money as well… About $10 mil per less than Dak, but still a lot, and I judge him a lot more harshly than you judge yours. So you can quit pretending that I care about your little QB debates…
BS lies. I've never seen you bash Hurts in this Cowboys fan site.

Why are you even here? Have you no decency or respect?

Nah, typical Eagles fan.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No, I agreed that Dak played bad, but it was clear that this was another bash Dak thread. Don't you all get tired of it....we have 5 years with him, get over it.
That's the thing. It won't end just because he's our QB for the next few years. Of course, what else are disgruntled fans going to do? They need someone to be the focus of their anger and the QB often is the punching bag as the most-high-profile, highest-paid player on the team.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only crying in this thread is “we have no weapons” “our defense sucks” “we gave up 6 tds like a knife through butter” “wahhhhhh not Dak’s fault we can’t score” “play calling wahhhhhh” “defenders in Dak’s face wahhhh”

Well no poopy pooos …. see your first 3 words.

The so called haters who cheer team over players all saw it coming … y'all cheered those 3 words and oddly use them in this argument. Strange.

Reap whatcha sow. Buy a Lambo on an intern salary, enjoy eating Ramen with a smile. I mean ramen is pretty mouth filling so prob explains talking from all sides of thy mouths at once

No weapons wahhhhhhhhhh … don’t worry, we’re here for it.
You're full of crap! I never championed for Dak....I'm just not stupid enough to think bashing him constantly, is gonna change anything.

pete026

Reaction score
The reality is that the Dallas Cowboys are now 1-9 with Dak if they give up more than 36 points.
What are other QBs records when their team gives up 36 points? I honestly don't know but I can't imagine it is much different especially when 35 points are given up in the first half.

Dak suffers struggling against smart, tough defenses and high pressure games but no QB including Mahomes handles today's situation and succeeds. Maybe once in a decade for all QBs and once in a career for the best all-time.

garyo1954

Reaction score
If the QB could read a defense like he reads Booger, we might have something.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
What are other QBs records when their team gives up 36 points? I honestly don't know but I can't imagine it is much different especially when 35 points are given up in the first half.

Dak suffers struggling against smart, tough defenses and high pressure games but no QB including Mahomes handles today's situation and succeeds. Maybe once in a decade for all QBs and once in a career for the best all-time.
The money he makes leaves no room for struggling against smart, tough defenses.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's the thing. I won't end just because he's our QB for the next few years. Of course, what else are disgruntled fans going to do? They need someone to be the focus of their anger and the QB often is the punching bag as the most-high-profile, highest-paid player on the team.
They should get a life, that's what they should do, but I hope they don't....I enjoy laughing at their misery. Been retired for 8 years, gives me something to do.
:muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're full of crap! I never championed for Dak....I'm just not stupid enough to think bashing him constantly, is gonna change anything.
Coach, that dude makes up lies and false accusations like crazy! I think he's either one of the haters with a second account or someone previously banned but created a new profile from a different ISP.