Rate Dak's Performance

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
As soon as it was a 10+ points deficit the game was done. Prescott doesn't do double digit comebacks.

The Prescott contract will go down as one of the worst in NFL history. Paying the equivalent of Carr and Cousins $60 million a season is beyond horrific.

Tired of warning people this is what happens when you overpay for a regulation regular season QB like an elite QB.

It's going to be a painful next 3-4 years until they can move on from the bottle job.
Imagine what that noddle arm is going to look like 3 years from now.

Yikes.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
More proof of Dak over Dallas fans having a good ole time after an embarrassing blowout loss at home.

As long as they get to see #4 on the field they are happy.
Posted by the same guy that disappears completely from the board when Dallas is on a winning streak.

And again, I'm not a Dak fan. You guys are just as nauseating as the "this is our year" Cowboys fans.

BusDriver

Reaction score
You have been warned to stop this nonsense. Be a GROWN MAN and comply.
This is where he sets the thread on fire in hopes of getting it locked. (See below)

These threads killlllllllllll his Sunday vibes … not everyone smears on the #4$$ face paint, DCC skirt and twirls around the neighborhood with white thigh highs, blue heals paired with blue and silver pom poms while sprinkling seafoam & silver glitter everywhere cheering Dak is back clap clap clap.
You're a Jerry Jones owned/managed Cowboys boot licker.

You B and complain all the time, yet here you are still following and watching Jerry's team.

Boot licker #1.

If someone types "Boot licker" on Google, your name and avatar pop up. Congrats.
Hmmmmmm that or a ….oh never mind

Such a happy man … it’s just a game bro.

Get off the google amd touch grass.

MS17

Reaction score
Per the topic, rating a Dak performance week to week is a personal opinion. What I saw today was just your everyday moribund, mid-January play-off version of #4. And a Saints offense hitting on all 8 cylinders.
This stuff ain't that complicated.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I watched the replay....

I initially thought the player slipped. He didn't. Prescott threw high and the receiver reached for it and fell and it went to the corner.
He slipped on his break. Not much, but it was enough to throw off the timing.

I'm not going to argue about it, I know what it was, we'll just have to agree to disagree...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Two games post-extension and the Dak cultists are already throwing tantrums and insulting people for stating the obvious, imagine how unhinged they’ll be in 5 years. Scary.
Last week he sucked because the offense stopped trying after the 1st half.

This week he sucked because our defense sucked.

Tune in next week for a new spin.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
He wasn’t good today. Our offense is so plodding. It seems like we get very few chunk plays. 3 yards and a cloud of dust seems to be our philosophy.

75boyz

Reaction score
The problem us Dak can;t negotiate the offense to match them.

If they can score on us why can;t we score on them? Match their intensity? You go three and out or kick 3s....over and over never get that KILLER INSTINCT TDs?

The saints offense helped their defense by being effective. What did our offense do for our defense?
Exactly.
There are those NFL games that people refer to as shootouts.

If all Dak can do is produce FGs while opponents produce TDs then what's the point?

Starting back to the second half of last week they have been an absolute field goal juggernaut.

Go Aubry!
LOL

Freakin' pathetic.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
No need to stick around then.

Time to go follow another team.

We don't need to hear grown men acting childish.
That’s all you got? 27 years going on 28 now prove me right. It’s just another one of “those seasons“ you really think we’re going to do better than last year? Really? Tell me how. I was specific can’t you do the same or you just resort to personal attacks? All of us in the back of our minds this team at best and even that was a stretch wasn’t gonna be any better than last year. You saw the Packers game repeated out there today. And again I stand by my statement you will see it repeated several times throughout the season. we have no running game. Our defense was exposed just like it was at the end of last season. We signed players at ridiculous salaries that don’t produce what they’re being paid. Hindering our future even more going forward.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's clear the Cowboys missed the mark with the Dak deal.

Imaging paying a guy that much when he can't cover Chris Olave, when he can't tackle Alvin Kamara, and when he can't put any pressure on Derek Carr.

Yup, this loss is 100 percent on Dak. Our defense was awesome today, and to think, I thought it wasn't!

mcmvp

Reaction score
At that point, you might as well start Rush. Dude has a noodle arm but he reads the field better than Dak.
Rush does not read the field better than Dak. The answer is not Cooper Rush. The answer is to have a better overall team with depth. That will be more difficult to achieve now (after the recent contracts). This was why Cowboys rival fans wanted Dak to get the big contract. It’s not because he completely sucks, it is because he is not worth 60 million per.

But just because Dak played sub-par and well below his pay grade, it does not mean that Cooper Rush is a better QB.

Flamma

Reaction score
His performance is typical when not playing a trash team. What else can we say? put him top ten, give him a bonus, but this wasn't a surprise because we always struggle offensively when we're down. But this loss was squarely on the D. It reminded me of the 2006 loss to the Saints. Can't blame Tony Romo for that.