Rate Dak's Performance

BusDriver

Reaction score
I absolutely agree. I think we can add the coaching staff as well.
This. The Dak danglers are binary thinkers. Only one thing can be true in there mind, it’s either this or that, and fail to comprehend not everyone is binary in their thinking. The true realists understand it’s this AND that AND that AND that ANDDDDD …

For them a loss can’t be Dak bc of all the “thats” and the wins are all bc of Dak in spite of the “that’s”

Dak has been and always will be part of the problem… biggest chunk of the cap makes him the biggest part of the problem.

Borrow and Mahomes just went head to head for 12 rounds with half the talent and it came down to a FG kick … when has Dak ever went to head to head with a top 15 QB? Never. Ever.

“Thats” why we can’t have nice shiny things.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
B

1 interception was not his fault. Forced INT to CeeDee because of no other weapons at WR. Passer rating should be around 90.

Dak was not the reason for such a blowout.
The good news is he took a team-friendly contract because he is self-aware enough to know he can't carry a franchise by himself so we'll be able to get some help on defense to avoid these types of.....wiait...sorry, I just woke up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The good news is he took a team-friendly contract because he is self-aware enough to know he can't carry a franchise by himself so we'll be able to get some help on defense to avoid these types of.....wiait...sorry, I just woke up.
Need a tissue?

vig454

Reaction score
Shut it, Hater.

Why don't you follow another team?

Grown man constantly complaining and whining year after year. Childish. I would say, "Grow up," but you won't. Never will.

100% proof some people never grow up nor act like adults. That's what social media has exposed. No wonder this country is the way it is. Too many adults who refuse to mature and think/act like adults.
Funny you're complaining of someone complaining . :lmao: If Dak keeps stinking it up , what are we supposed to do? Praise him? :huh:

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Guys, just ignore the leader of the cult. He said he'd be done with Dak for being a greedy bag chaser a few months ago yet he's still here vehemently defending him every chance he gets. He's a phony just like his fraudulent god, don't waste your time with people who don't keep their word.

LocoBates

Reaction score
C
One INT wasn't his and from time to time made decent throws. But Elite QBs overcome their own coaches and elevate teammates. If #4 wasn't paid and taunted as Elite my expectations would be different and grade would be a C+