Rate Dak's Performance

GINeric

Reaction score
F

Im sorry but if you are elite you need to create even with mediocre skill players

First of all Dak isn't elite. Second... I agree with you. Very good quarterbacks are supposed to elevate the talent around them. That's I laugh at the folks who give Matt Stafford excuses for being 11-72 vs winning teams... and he was a first round drafted quarterback.

The double standards are priceless.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You said all offseason that Jerry was done with Dak and that the 2024 season was Dak's farewell tour.

You were supremely confident and even belittled anyone who suggested Dak may get a new deal in Dallas.

Nobody's going to forget how foolish you now look.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Look how happy Dak over Dallas fans are after a blowout loss.

As long as they get to see 4 out there all is good.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Been saying it all along they picked up a few players lost a few players and overs signed players. They never should have. How’s that for the highest paid player in NFL history? This team is going nowhere. What you saw out there today was the Packers game being reincarnated. And you’re going to see it several times this season. Enjoy.

bigdsgirl

Reaction score
Dak did all he could against an excellent defense. Again, the running game went nowhere and the offense was 1 dimensional. The 1st int was on Brooks and the 2nd one was just Dak taking chances and trying to force something to happen. They better get a running game.
Old Alvin Kamara torched them

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
27/39
293 yds
1 td
2 int
78 rating
B.

First int was due to receiver slipping, on a timing throw like that a slip means either an incompletion or int if the defenders was close, which he was.
Second int was due to a forced throw, which is almost inevitable when down that far that late.

Constant pressure, no run game, Ferguson out, dropped passes not his fault. Could have played better, but no qb would have won today against a team that was literally unstoppable on offense.

Doesn't matter what Dak's performance was, a loss is a loss...

McMicah

Reaction score
I just don’t understand people that think this is somehow different from normal Dak. Dak struggles with consistency. Dak struggles with timing and anticipation. Dak dumps off when he gets stressed, and throws picks often when pressed. Most importantly, Dak is not remotely effective when playing from behind. Fans have no hope and neither does his defense

khiladi

Reaction score
Dakazoids at it again…

Blame the defense, but when the Cowboys offenses is beating up on the NY Giants 40-0, none of the Dakazoids are blaming the opposing defense for getting shredded..

No, Dak is suddenly being crowned as Montana..

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Funny, we give up 44 points and 6 TDS in a row. and the one of the first posts is about Dak's performance. completely ignoring a complete meltdown of our defense. Nobody is exempt from this mess, but the area that needs to be focused on is definitely misplaced.

This post just screams agenda driven.
....the highest paid QB and WR in the league couldn't keep up with Carr.

Pokefan1

Reaction score
B

1 interception was not his fault. Forced INT to CeeDee because of no other weapons at WR. Passer rating should be around 90.

Dak was not the reason for such a blowout.
Passing Yards

D. Carr
NO

D. Carr​

11/16, 243 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/2577417/dak-prescott
D. Prescott
DAL

D. Prescott

27/39, 293 YDS, 1 TD, 2 INT
https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/2577417/dak-prescott
Dak wasn’t the ONLY reason the game was lost. Youngsters have a ways to go to be NFL ready. SLOW footed defense can’t give up 5+ yards on every end around run!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
B.

First int was due to receiver slipping, on a timing throw like that a slip means either an incompletion or int if the defenders was close, which he was.
Second int was due to a forced throw, which is almost inevitable when down that far that late.

Constant pressure, no run game, Ferguson out, dropped passes not his fault. Could have played better, but no qb would have won today against a team that was literally unstoppable on offense.

Doesn't matter what Dak's performance was, a loss is a loss...
Receiver didn't slip. He reached out for the ball that was high and fell.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
A solid C. One of the int's wasn't his fault. No running game and no defense. The packers game all over again.
Agreed but thought the offense was more competitive the first half than against Green Bay. I'd even consider C+ but at the end of the day he did have some missed throws. I don't blame him for the first pick at all and the fumble was 50/50 with the OL immediately collapsing and it wasn't a turnover so it washed out. The second pick was on him but why are we really grading him on an interception down 3 scores where he's just trying to make something happen? If he throws a TD there and we lose it's called fluff and padding the stats. Run game gets a D- and only bc the one F has to be reserved for that defense.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You said youd be done with him. Your word means nothing
I said I would be finished supporting his greedy ***. I've bashed him for it. I never said I would stop supporting Dak if he remained our QB.

What about you? You said you would be done with this team if they extended Dak. Yet, here you still are.

Your word (like several others here) means absolutely nothing.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I said I would be finished supporting his greedy ***. I've bashed him for it. I never said I would stop supporting Dak if he remained our QB.

What about you? You said you would be done with this team if the extended Dak. Yet, here you still are.

Your word (like several others here) means absolutely nothing.
Lol I never said that. I said my expectations would be low

btgboys41

Reaction score
Dak and Mac play and coach scared and conservative. The offense today was a D and they both share it. When the defense posts an F, and they did, it will always be a blowout.

GINeric

Reaction score
This board never ceases to amaze me.

Saints score TDs on their first 6 possessions and all you guys rush on here to blame the QB. Hilarious.

That's because they are dumb and have very low football IQs. These are the same idiots who blame our quarterback for miss fgs and our team leading the NFL in penalties for 3 straight seasons even though he didn't commit any of them.

These idiots are the only people who blame the quarterback for the lack of production on defense.... we're the only fanbase that have weak and dumb fans who lack the intelligence to understand the quarterback doesn't play on defense.