Rate the last movie you saw

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
dwdj75;3855282 said:
My wife had me watch Precious.

That girl had the most ****ed up life I have ever seen. Totally messed up.

Great acting though.

Yeah Precious is crazy good, extremely disturbing and sad, but soo good.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just watched a borrowed copy of True Grit (the remake).

It was ok. They did the movie justice. However with that said it was just not as good as the original IMO.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
TheCowboy;3855095 said:
Just Go With it- 8/10

Big Momma's Like Father like son- -1/10 HORRIBLE. FIRST MOVIE I EVER WALKED OUT OF IN MY LIFE

Out of curiosity, why did you walk IN?

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Buried 1/10

***, I did not like this movie at all. Had to fast forward from about halfway through (after he agreed to do the video). Anyway, won't give anything away, but it was awful, and i like Ryan Reynolds.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3855420 said:
Out of curiosity, why did you walk IN?
We usually see two movies. I buy tickets for one movie, then sneak into another as it just starts. We bought tickets to Just Go With It, then 15 minutes after it ends, Big Momma's movie started..

I really liked the first two Big Momma's House movies, but this one was a disgrace. I couldn't see anymore of it.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Just saw I Am Number 4. i loved it i didnt go in with high expectations but it was a great movie.

fgoodwin

Reaction score
The last movie I saw was "The King's Speech" two weeks ago. I loved it and hope it gets the Oscar for Best Picture.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Unstoppable- 6/10

Very unrealistic. Poor attempt creating suspense. There was more suspense in the credits it seemed like.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Get Low-------------7 or 7.5/10

It was a good movie but somewhat of a let down simply because I felt like they left out some parts that should have been included.

Also, the character that Duvall plays was so much like Augustus McCrae from Lonesome Dove. I kept thinking, this is exactly what Gus would be like if he became very bitter and a hermit for a few years. Better yet, if Duvall played the character of Captain Woodrow Call in the later years.

rkell87

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3855477 said:
Buried 1/10

***, I did not like this movie at all. Had to fast forward from about halfway through (after he agreed to do the video). Anyway, won't give anything away, but it was awful, and i like Ryan Reynolds.
i thought it was pretty good, just a little unrealistic in that he wastes a lot of time, definitely a one time watch though

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Moon. 7/10 Weird movie I'd never heard of but caught on cable. Pretty cool.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
MetalHead;3859197 said:
The ones with Clint Eastwood and Clyde the Orangutan....classics!

Every Which way But Loose and Any Which Way You Can. I loved those movies. Eastwood seemed to carry around him the same cast from Westerns to these odd ball comedies.

Watched Bronco Billy last night. 8/10. Hilarious.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Stone-------- 6/10

Great acting but the story was never developed much. It starts of well but then it loses traction and left many details unexplained.

Its too bad really, this movie had the potential to be very good considering the two actors involved, De Niro and Norton, and their performances in this movie. Milla Jovovich was pretty good as well i thought.

kristie

Reaction score
the young victoria

9.5/10

beautiful movie & a really good look at the early years of the reign of queen victoria of england. emily blunt is terrific as the queen. :)

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Town

Typical bank robbery film, but Affleck gives a different angle as the audience is compelled to "root" for the bad guys at some points.

The guy portraying the lead FBI investigator (I believe he's from Mad Men) was fantastic. I actually felt intimidated by his determination to nail the robbers...almost crossing the line at some points.

I wanted to see this one in theaters but never got around to it. I recommend it. Definitely not a family movie due to language and a little violence, but a solid movie nonetheless.

8/10

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Gnomeo and Juliet - 3/10

Never really got interested in any of the characters and was looking at my watch frequently near the end. My youngest son liked it, but he also enjoyed The Last Airbender.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3860472 said:
The Town

Typical bank robbery film, but Affleck gives a different angle as the audience is compelled to "root" for the bad guys at some points.

The guy portraying the lead FBI investigator (I believe he's from Mad Men) was fantastic. I actually felt intimidated by his determination to nail the robbers...almost crossing the line at some points.

I wanted to see this one in theaters but never got around to it. I recommend it. Definitely not a family movie due to language and a little violence, but a solid movie nonetheless.

8/10

I enjoyed The Town too.....although I'm a sucker for anything that takes place in New England for some reason. It wasn't spectacular, but very good nonetheless.

I'm not typically a fan of Affleck, but I thought he was very good in this one.