Rate the last movie you saw

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;3851806 said:
Unstoppable 8.5-10
Based on a true story up in Pennsylvania, pretty tense thru much of the movie. I guess it happen 2 or 3 years ago, I never heard about it then. I try not to watch the news much, it depresses me. Too bad they couldn't run that train into Heinz Field or the Linc and destroy them. j/k

It was a damn good flick......lots of action and Rosario Dawson

:thumbup: x2

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
PBJTime;3840930 said:
Troll 2: 9.5/10

Superb acting. Great storyline. Just an absolute masterpiece.

[youtube]HyophYBP_w4[/youtube]

I wanna watch this just don't wanna buy it and don't know where 2 rent

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/9f8d2850.jpg

9.5/10

A phenomenal examination of faith and the total lack of it. 90 minutes of excellent television.

kmp77

Reaction score
Winter's Bone 5/10

Not sure what all the hoopla is about. Slow boring movie about a bunch of people you don't really care about. There's one scene where they go find a body that's really top notch and could fit in with Seven and Silence of the Lambs. One of those omg moments. I can kinda see where the movie wanted to go and what it could have been but missed the mark.

It was shot on the RED camera so if you're into that stuff it's worth watching for that.

kmp77

Reaction score
TheDallasDon;3852253 said:
[youtube]HyophYBP_w4[/youtube]

I wanna watch this just don't wanna buy it and don't know where 2 rent

Find the best worst movie documentary about this. Really good and you don't have to sit through the whole Troll 2 movie.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
kmp77;3852425 said:
Find the best worst movie documentary about this. Really good and you don't have to sit through the whole Troll 2 movie.

Thats like watching the highlights of the Super Bowl.

I saw this thing when I was a kid and it legit kind of scared me.

You go all in on Troll 2. Youre either in or out

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Just Go With It -- 5/10.

I see what Adam Sandler is doing. He gets his friends together and they have a bunch of fun doing a half-xxx movie and all get paid. He has no burning desire to do a great movie.

His movies aren't necessarily bad, they're just ... easy. He's got an empire doing what he does and that's ok.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unstoppable 9/10 - Nice to see Tony Scott (Director) is one of the few who doesn't rely soley on CGI when doing action sequences.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Antitrust. I missed the first part of it, but Gary Winston (Tim Robbin's part) reminded me of Steve Jobs. :muttley:

7/10

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Chief;3852494 said:
His movies aren't necessarily bad, they're just ... easy. He's got an empire doing what he does and that's ok.

:laugh2:

Yup ..... his formula is he plays a womanizer who accidentally falls in love with a good girl and it changes him.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3854914 said:
They say it is a better movie than Taken. True?

I think Taken is a more unique, more violent, better story and acting than Unknown. With that being said, both are very predictable.

Taken is a much more emotionally draining movie (due to the graphic nature of the topic - human trafficking).

I really like both, and I wished at the end of Taken, "lenny" or the mother was more contrite considering her animosity towards him in the beginning for his cautious nature regarding her trip, and her lying to him regarding the true nature of the trip.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Just Go With it- 8/10

Big Momma's Like Father like son- -1/10 HORRIBLE. FIRST MOVIE I EVER WALKED OUT OF IN MY LIFE

dwdj75

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
My wife had me watch Precious.

That girl had the most ****ed up life I have ever seen. Totally messed up.

Great acting though.