Rate the last movie you saw

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well we got HBO added (for GOT) and while the wife was at it she had TMC and Showtime added.

So I have been watching some movies

WarCraft - As about as crappy as I thought it would be.
Gods of Egypt - see above...I think I fell asleep during it a few times.

Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies - Since I love Zombie movies and I had never heard of this one I liked it. It tries to fit into the zombie and comedy niche that Shaun of the Dead created. It is no shaun of the dead. But if you are like @MichaelWinicki and I who love cheesy Zombie movies...you might like this one.

Mike and Dave need wedding dates - Have to say I enjoyed this as a comedy. Nothing special about it, not really great, but I had a few laughs during the movie and it was a little better than I expected.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well we got HBO added (for GOT) and while the wife was at it she had TMC and Showtime added.

So I have been watching some movies

WarCraft - As about as crappy as I thought it would be.
Gods of Egypt - see above...I think I fell asleep during it a few times.

Attack of the Lederhosen Zombies - Since I love Zombie movies and I had never heard of this one I liked it. It tries to fit into the zombie and comedy niche that Shaun of the Dead created. It is no shaun of the dead. But if you are like @MichaelWinicki and I who love cheesy Zombie movies...you might like this one.

Mike and Dave need wedding dates - Have to say I enjoyed this as a comedy. Nothing special about it, not really great, but I had a few laughs during the movie and it was a little better than I expected.
speaking of zombie movies have you seen 'dead snow'?
It's kinda funny with the dude hanging over the cliff holding onto about 40 yards of ***** zombie intestines.
I got 'free fire' from Redbox on now,it just started but the trailers they show had one I've just got to see as I think it was about a castaway that's reached his end in struggling in his existence and about that time he finds a "magic dead body" on the beach, it's called "swiss army man"
I've got to see this flick.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
speaking of zombie movies have you seen 'dead snow'?
It's kinda funny with the dude hanging over the cliff holding onto about 40 yards of ***** zombie intestines.
I got 'free fire' from Redbox on now,it just started but the trailers they show had one I've just got to see as I think it was about a castaway that's reached his end in struggling in his existence and about that time he finds a "magic dead body" on the beach, it's called "swiss army man"
I've got to see this flick.

Dead snow is good... It's sequel goes even further in silliness.

Swiss Army Man is really bizarre and crazy... But I like it.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Can I get a rating on a couple movies that looked very interesting to me that I plan on watching

Lost City of V

Silence

Be warned, Silence is unsettling not unlike the Passion of the Christ. If your looking for an uplifting movie, this is not the one. However, the acting and cinematography are excellent and if you're a Christian (and perhaps if your not) you will be inspired by the unwavering devotion amid the horrific conditions illustrated in this film.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Be warned, Silence is unsettling not unlike the Passion of the Christ. If your looking for an uplifting movie, this is not the one. However, the acting and cinematography are excellent and if you're a Christian (and perhaps if your not) you will be inspired by the unwavering devotion amid the horrific conditions illustrated in this film.
Not a Christian but enjoyed the passion for the very reasons you finished your post with

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Superman vs Batman - wow...what a stinker that one was. Tried to sit through it three different times and still have not finished it all the way.

Neighbors 2 - The first one had a few laughs but was not all that great...second one was not as good as the first one. The funniest part of both movies, imo, was the airbag scenes.

Legend of Tarzan - meh...was not terrible but was nothing really new or anything done better than most of the other Tarzans over the years IMO. Even Waltz character was lackluster compared to his two roles in the Tarantino films.

Dark Shadows - J. Depp movie that did not do well financially but for whatever reason I really like this movie and have watched it multiple times..which is strange as I normally do not care for a number of Tim Burton Films. Still love the line...Ugliest woman I have ever seen when he looks at Alice Cooper lol.

Hacksaw Ridge - Really liked this movie. But I like most military movies. Although Vince Vaughan is no R.Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket...he still made me laugh with a few lines. Overall good movie.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
City of Ghosts - Good documentary about ISIS taking hostage the city of Raqqa, Syria, and a group of young guys putting their lives on the line to document it. Pretty disturbing and frustrating movie -- it shows a lot of footage of ISIS executing people and spouting their propaganda -- but it's important to see the evil the world is dealing with.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
City of Ghosts - Good documentary about ISIS taking hostage the city of Raqqa, Syria, and a group of young guys putting their lives on the line to document it. Pretty disturbing and frustrating movie -- it shows a lot of footage of ISIS executing people and spouting their propaganda -- but it's important to see the evil the world is dealing with.

Where can I watch this besides online from Amazon?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Purge : Election year.

If you liked the other purge movies, you will like this one.

I have enjoyed all three.

Forgot that in the first one the wife was the woman who plays Cersei Lannister in GOT.