Rate the last movie you saw

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Or RUTH GORDON with a double barrel 12,,, blasting black widowso_O
I still am of the opinion that Clint was slumming like hell with old what's-her-name who he married and did a shoot-ton of movies with.

That chick is one of the luckiest women on the planet.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Frank Vincent...you know Billy Batts passed away today...too bad great character actor. I will miss him.
I know, man! The talent pool is rapidly depleting ,the old school crew .
I still am of the opinion that Clint was slumming like hell with old what's-her-name who he married and did a shoot-ton of movies with.

Sandra Locke,,,

Corso

Reaction score
I know, man! The talent pool is rapidly depleting ,the old school crew .

Sandra Locke,,,
Yup. Not deserving of any roles she got.
At best a mediocre actress and not even good eye candy. Clint MADE her.

Too bad... he could have had better taste, but I understand the power of the...
Things.

Them

Reaction score
...I haven't seen many movies lately...except on TV...but the last movie I went out to see was "Star Trek-Into Darkness."...I'll give it 7 "Probes."
th

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Jumping in late here, but she was in a must see movie with Eastwood, Every Which Way but Loose is one of my absolute favorites and these youngins need to watch it. There is nothing to not like about the movie...............right turn Clyde :lmao2:

Corso

Reaction score
Jumping in late here, but she was in a must see movie with Eastwood, Every Which Way but Loose is one of my absolute favorites and these youngins need to watch it. There is nothing to not like about the movie...............right turn Clyde :lmao2:
I think I defended that movie a few weeks ago here. Love that flick!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Colossal, the gal was a bartender and every time she gets drunk a gigantic Godzilla like creature starts wreaking havoc in South Korea, come to find out the bar owner when he gets drunk has a giant robot like casing liner starts wreaking havoc in South Korea,,, Melonfeudian movie review rating,,,-3 on a 1 to 10 scaleo_O

The monster/robot didn't appear when they got drunk, It was when they were in a certain location.

The trailer made it look like a comedy, but it turned out to be a pretty dark movie.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Kinda late to the game here in seeing it but watched John Wick 2 a couple weeks a ago. I like the first one but as Men on Film used to say

Hated it.........
6/10.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The monster/robot didn't appear when they got drunk, It was when they were in a certain location.

The trailer made it look like a comedy, but it turned out to be a pretty dark movie.
LOL, so that's why they were in that little park fighting,,, I pulled it half way thru,as I was authorized, and didn't have to suffer through it,,, thanks for explaining some of it to me as I obviously wasn't focused in on ito_O

Corso

Reaction score
Finishing The Game
Solid, solid comedy. 8/10

Especially if you liked Bruce Lee.

Corso

Reaction score
If any of you like, or are familiar with MST3K: I went to a Live show of The Tingler with Trace Beaulieu and Frank Conniff (The Mads!) riffing it at the Alamo Drafthouse last night.
One of the best times I've ever had and to meet them and shake their hands... I was starstruck!

Literally starstruck.

I wish they had a better turnout... probably never going to come back to El Paso.

They're going to be showing Glen, Or Glenda tonight at 7:30, so if any of you are in town... GO! Please GO! You won't regret it.

Corso

Reaction score
Their next stop is Dallas! You guys really need to look them up. They are a great, great time and true gentlemen. An original experience, to say the least.
Support their work!

visionary

Reaction score
Hidden Figures - True story about some African-American ladies who worked for NASA during the space race.
Good movie and you get to learn some historical things. Little cookie cutter and clean but still good.

Swiss Family Robinson - Old Disney movie...Loved this old one and try to watch it whenever it is on. Sure it is cheesy in parts but still a fun watch.

Blackbeard's Ghost - Another old disney movie - this one just missed the mark for me. Some older disney movies have that magical something that spans age and time and some do not...this one is
one of those that do not IMO.

Rock Star - another movie I have seen multiple times. Parts of it I really like, other parts are just ok. Did not realize it until this last time I watched it recently that the fan in the audience in the end that says his friends call him
Thor, god of Thunder is Myles Kennedy. I love Myles Kennedy in the last two Slash CDs and he has been praised for his work alter bridge (never really listened to them).

Hidden Figures is a GREAT family movie