Rate the last movie you saw

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
'Chances are' watched it on t.v. last night
Nick Cage and I think her name is Bridget Fonda ,,cop,waitress, lotto winner,,,, I rarely rank anything over an 8,,,, so 7

Preoccupied

Reaction score
lol, I like the Purge movies for some odd reason

I can't shake off the BS film mindset as much as I used to and take films for what they are....like I ever really did.....

About 30 - 35 mins in my eyes are closing due to the following farce...

The sniper in the alley bit
The way that man takes out 2 of them after him and some women or another get out the house
He blows up the house with his Nokia
The reaction time of the second guy after the first is stabbed would suggest he has slouth DNA.....

I'd rather watch teen titans go or gumball

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I can't shake off the BS film mindset as much as I used to and take films for what they are....like I ever really did.....

About 30 - 35 mins in my eyes are closing due to the following farce...

The sniper in the alley bit
The way that man takes out 2 of them after him and some women or another get out the house
He blows up the house with his Nokia
The reaction time of the second guy after the first is stabbed would suggest he has slouth DNA.....

I'd rather watch teen titans go or gumball
:lmao: +3 points awarded for astute observation concerning man in ally way thwarting the endeavors of a sniper positioned from elevated concealment,,and,,, inferring some stabbed mans associate possess slouth like DNA attributes:thumbup:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
took wife and grandson to Glass Castle yesterday. I really enjoyed the heck out of this movie. It was my kind of movie. Character driven instead of action driven. Story was dark however the actors in my mind just were outstanding. If Woody Harrelson isnt at least nominanted for an Oscar then it must be rigged. Brie Larson was incredible in her role and the actors that played Bries character when she was young were also incredible. As I said, if you want an action movie then this isnt it. But if you want to see incredible acting especially by Harrelson then this is one you dont want to miss. I was surprised by some of the reviews I saw after the movie as it was not universally liked. But when my wife loved it, 16 year old grandson loved it, and I loved it, then who cares.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
:lmao: +3 points awarded for astute observation concerning man in ally way thwarting the endeavors of a sniper positioned from elevated concealment,,and,,, inferring some stabbed mans associate possess slouth like DNA attributes:thumbup:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Right that's it I am gonna watch the rest of it......if not for the lol a minute stuff that can be post d here with you lot.....
Heck the rest of the film might grow on me and remove the grumps I seem to let hang over me come most films I sit in on

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Right that's it I am gonna watch the rest of it......if not for the lol a minute stuff that can be post d here with you lot.....
Heck the rest of the film might grow on me and remove the grumps I seem to let hang over me come most films I sit in on
:lmao: I've got that purge DVD your talking about, but its blu-ray so I gotta run it thru the p s 3 ,,, the 'fun' looks to be slowing down as it is Monday , kellen is still a cowboy ,#21 still suspended for 6 AND! Roger Goodell just got extended in his overlord position till 2024 o_O
Big heaps of fun to be had around here today, bro.:(

Preoccupied

Reaction score
>>p s 3
ohhhhhh this (gotta stop wrong type of thread) GTA 4/Mass effects 3 <---- had to fit that in k thnx b will keep on topic

was gonna reply to the cowboy stuff but see the above will erm message ya about them or send a pidgeon or flintstone rock slate thing , how far back am i taking the art of messaging....

yimyammer

Reaction score
I watched the original Robocop the other day and it was HILARIOUS

its amazing how far we've come in CGI, etc because when I watched it when it first came out, it seemed like a well done, futuristic looking movie and now it looks cheesy as hell

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I watched the original Robocop the other day and it was HILARIOUS

its amazing how far we've come in CGI, etc because when I watched it when it first came out, it seemed like a well done, futuristic looking movie and now it looks cheesy as hell

What's your point? Those kind of movies back then were great. You do know that what we see today will be cheesy as well 30 years from now right? :grin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
>>p s 3
ohhhhhh this (gotta stop wrong type of thread) GTA 4/Mass effects 3 <---- had to fit that in k thnx b will keep on topic

was gonna reply to the cowboy stuff but see the above will erm message ya about them or send a pidgeon or flintstone rock slate thing , how far back am i taking the art of messaging....
,,er,,Copy!
You should sign on with spacely sprockets or at least Cogswell cogs when it comes to getting your point across,,, although Fred and Barney down at the bedrock quarry do have a certain style and flair that few can compare to,,, er,,, catch you around soon Bro!