Rate the last movie you saw

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Does any remember when comic book characters only got the TV movie treatment?
Captain_America_1979_TV_Movie.jpg
214000-fantastic-four-roger-corman-1994.jpg');
thor_hulk_lee.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Captain_America_1979_TV_Movie.jpg
214000-fantastic-four-roger-corman-1994.jpg');
thor_hulk_lee.jpg
Dang... Lou Ferrigno was one yoked up dude. Wow...
I remember that doc Pumping Iron and Arnold going to the Ferrigno house, for dinner, just before his last Mr Olympia contest and he was just straight throwing out the mind games.
Ruthless...

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

I grew up in the 1970's Southen California. The Shazam TV show, late 1970s I wached growing up. And they filmed their last epiosde there in my hometown of Moorpark. I went to the sites to see some of the filming. Remember seeing the van, actors, etc.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I grew up in the 1970's Southen California. The Shazam TV show, late 1970s I wached growing up. And they filmed their last epiosde there in my hometown of Moorpark. I went to the sites to see some of the filming. Remember seeing the van, actors, etc.
Very nice. I would walk my dog by the house (and street) they filmed Nightmare On Elm Street every single day.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...I haven't been this lost for words since @cml750 said Man Of Steel was the worst movie ever made. :p
lol, that made me laugh. Yes, I completely hated that movie. To be fair, it is only he worst comic book movie ever made IMHO. I have seen some worse stinkers of different genres in my life. The Blair Witch movie and the Barbarella probably take the the cake for me. I haven't seen Black Panther yet but plan to go some time in the next week or two. My son moved to Houston so I lost my comic book movie partner. Unfortunately, my wife just can't get into these types of movies and the few times she has gone to one with me she is so lost she drives me crazy by asking a million questions.
Worse than Swamp Thing 2 and Ghost Rider? What about Batman and Robin?
IMHO, yes it was worse than all of those. I actually liked Ghost Rider.

:D

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Thor: Ragnarok - Watched it last night. Nothing special, some decent scenes and some corny ones, average movie if your looking to kill a little time.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thor: Ragnarok - Watched it last night. Nothing special, some decent scenes and some corny ones, average movie if your looking to kill a little time.
Cate Blanchett was a huge asset for the movie to me. In hindsight, I think I would have lowered my 5.5 of 10.0 grade to below average IF she had not either played Hela as well as she did or another actress had been a poor substitute for Blanchett in that role.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Cate Blanchett was a huge asset for the movie to me. In hindsight, I think I would have lowered my 5.5 of 10.0 grade to below average IF she had not either played Hela as well as she did or another actress had been a poor substitute for Blanchett in that role.
I was actually surprised she took that part. The bills to live in Beverley Hills must be through the roof.

paladin

Reaction score
Very nice. I would walk my dog by the house (and street) they filmed Nightmare On Elm Street every single day.

lol
The Boy Scout camp that I went to was the filming location for Friday the 13th

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Super Troopers - (for the 1,000th time) - All time top 10

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Check out the big brain on Run!
I went there for 4 years and never figured that out!!
It took you 3 minutes
So then, it's in Bergen County? I grew up in Passaic County, in West Milford........one of the 10 most haunted towns in America. Fitting that they chose that site for Jason.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So then, it's in Bergen County? I grew up in Passaic County, in West Milford........one of the 10 most haunted towns in America. Fitting that they chose that site for Jason.
Haunted? Hmmmmm