Rate the last movie you saw

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Ready Player One...give it a 7. Really enjoyed the Shining bit,and the big battle,where they switch over to all the kids on the streets with gogles. Looool. I also know what would have fixed a lot of the dragging point parts. They should have made the little 11yr old,play the “Short Round” role filling in all kinds of boring weak points. That and the villain actor choice was all wrong. He didn’t have a good villainess look,so I felt kinda indifferent,and cheated.

Last edited:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
A Quiet Place

Starring John Krasinski (The Office), Emily Blunt. Directed by John Krasinski.

Unique horror/thriller film. A lot of it was in American Sign Language, which I used to use all the time. It was awesome. It’s not “cheapened” by any usual horror movie lame ideas. Every character is in a constant state of danger by a very seemingly realistic monster(s). When the monsters come around, you have no idea what to expect. You don’t know if the characters will live or die. Krasinski, Blunt and the children in the movie have fantastic chemistry.

8.5/10, everything you want in a horror movie. A couple things I didn’t like but it’d honestly be nitpicking. 97% positive reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and a solid 8.5 on IMDb.

Go see this movie in the loudest theater you possibly can at a time when it won’t be busy. This is, like the name suggests, a very quiet movie, and you will be able to hear the people around you chomping on popcorn or whatever. It was so quiet I spit my gum out because my friend next to me could hear it.

But the scenes with sound hit like a brick wall. Excellent movie.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
A Quiet Place

Starring John Krasinski (The Office), Emily Blunt. Directed by John Krasinski.

Unique horror/thriller film. A lot of it was in American Sign Language, which I used to use all the time. It was awesome. It’s not “cheapened” by any usual horror movie lame ideas. Every character is in a constant state of danger by a very seemingly realistic monster(s). When the monsters come around, you have no idea what to expect. You don’t know if the characters will live or die. Krasinski, Blunt and the children in the movie have fantastic chemistry.

8.5/10, everything you want in a horror movie. A couple things I didn’t like but it’d honestly be nitpicking. 97% positive reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and a solid 8.5 on IMDb.

Go see this movie in the loudest theater you possibly can at a time when it won’t be busy. This is, like the name suggests, a very quiet movie, and you will be able to hear the people around you chomping on popcorn or whatever. It was so quiet I spit my gum out because my friend next to me could hear it.

But the scenes with sound hit like a brick wall. Excellent movie.

I keep hearing nothing but great things about this movie. Going tonight!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
'The Clapper'
It's got that one guy who played the husband of Kelly Bundy in Lampoon's remake of vacation,
In this movie he's a paid audience Clapper,,,I recall nothing of memorable noteworthyness while this flick was playing ,Feudian ranking fer' repeat viewing 2/10

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
'The Clapper'
It's got that one guy who played the husband of Kelly Bundy in Lampoon's remake of vacation,
In this movie he's a paid audience Clapper,,,I recall nothing of memorable noteworthyness while this flick was playing ,Feudian ranking fer' repeat viewing 2/10

I thought that was about Jason Garrett.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Batman Begins. 7/10. I used to think Christian Bale was an awesome Batman. I dunno what I think after seeing the movie again. I haven't seen the one with aflek yet

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I thought that was about Jason Garrett.
Lol,well the title in the Redbox machine immediately vectored my thoughts that way& thought I might could possibly extract some correlation between the two,,,not a chance,Jason Garrett is a GOD when compared to this movie,,,o_O

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just watched the Andre the Giant Documentary they did on HBO.

Pretty good.

GMO415

Reaction score
One of my pay channels had Saving Private Ryan playing.....over the past two nights I rewatched it......amazing movie.

yimyammer

Reaction score
One of my pay channels had Saving Private Ryan playing.....over the past two nights I rewatched it......amazing movie.

I would never have thought it was possible to find a better WW2 movie but Band of Brothers is even better.

Its my #1 favorite movie/series to watch, I've seen it at least a half a dozen times and it still moves me

Our lives are such cake compared to those who fought, endured, suffered and perished during that time in history

Melonfeud

Reaction score
PLATOON!
I'd just bought it,it's classic as Sgt. Barnes threatens his two operational troopers to yard there wounded amigo on out of the 'HOT-ZONE',,, LEST HE'LL ARTICLE #15 BOTH THEIR CASING-LINER's EXIT ORIFICES:lmao:,,, ya,right! ,,,He'd been another KIA talking that spewage in that kinda deep kimchi,,,, that U.C.M.J. is nothing to jest with!,,,,Feudian ranking fer' repeat viewing: 10/10
:thumbup:o_Oo_O:thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm about to go watch The Isle of Dogs in about an hour and a half.
First new movie in almost two years (I never ended up going to Black Panther)! Alamo Drafthouse so I'm hitting the bar and the menu.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched Black Panther. I don't understand the hype. I almost walked out. Racist premise, way overboard on the CGI, and weak humor. 6.5 at best.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Just watched Black Panther. I don't understand the hype. I almost walked out. Racist premise, way overboard on the CGI, and weak humor. 6.5 at best.
Okay. I got back from Isle of Dogs.
What a sweet, enjoyable film, while not holding back on it's themes and, while sweet, keeps the emotional attachment at a high level.
Too many tears onscreen, for me... I mean, we get it, but that's a minor quibble

Wes Anderson makes a Wes Anderson movie and I have no problem with that.

I would be happy to watch this film again.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Ok...so I rewatched Pacific Rim Uprising. It’s better than I first thought,(not great,or horrible) but of course I stayed long than 10 minutes this time too. The scientist dudes are funny as usual,and it is a CGI 3D fun fest. Pairs well with a original Mike and Ike,chilled Orange Crush over ice,and a hot dog with mustard.