Rate the last movie you saw

jsb357

Reaction score
I picked up a copy of Cloverfield at a garage sale.

WOW...What an agitating, painful movie to watch.

The premise was okay but just about EVERYTHING else was bad.

I mean Lizzy Caplan reminds me of Zooey Deschanel so how bad could it be?

Really bad.

4 out of 10

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Really bad.

4 out of 10
That's what you get for going to garage sales. First sign of trouble, it was for sale.

I am not a fan of hand held cinematography. But if they're going to do it, they need the cats from Bourne.

rynochop

Reaction score
It was bad..I can't remember the name of the main guy in it, but that chick must have said his name a thousand times,annoying.
The next one Cloverfield road or whatever the name was pretty good. Had john goodman and Mary Elizabeth winstead in it..i watched just because she was in it.ha

sulu1701

Reaction score

Really bad.

4 out of 10
That was an hr and a half of my life that I will never get back

jsb357

Reaction score
That was an hr and a half of my life that I will never get back

I saw a review (after the fact) that with the relationship drama at the beginning and cut ins, and the credits at the end the movie.

The invasion part was only 57 minutes long.

:huh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Really bad.

4 out of 10
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Hell Ride

It features Dennis Hopper( with a smidgen of Michael Madensen/ @Pantone282C ) by the torchin' graced fingers of Quentin Tarantino ,,,by&golly gosh darn it,too!

Two outlaw biker gangs of competitive fun lovin' earthly dregs walking/riding above ground in unbridled fashion compete for dominant control,,,FEUDIAN ranking fer' a repeat viewing ,,,42 out of a possible positive top of the heap of: 10:thumbup:

o_O:starspin:o_O

sulu1701

Reaction score
I saw this the other day, I thought it was pretty good
share.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw Cedar Rapids on either HBO or Cinemax and it was pretty good. Ed Helms and John C Reilly were in it and it had that quirky feel that Sideways and Little Miss Sunshine have.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I saw Cedar Rapids on either HBO or Cinemax and it was pretty good. Ed Helms and John C Reilly were in it and it had that quirky feel that Sideways and Little Miss Sunshine have.
I don't have a clue,,,ya know?, On about what yer' implying, but, I have become accustomed to liking that John C. Reilly's endeavored efforts,,,:thumbup:

o_O

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT-bW7-MrPuguKuMy1kNuLqqkLe-E27CrhcZlUX36aoD5y0cMW8

Spider-Man Far From Home

A good film, not a great one. Solidly entertaining, despite some ebbs and flows and a few lags. An interesting story with amazing special effects - they can literally make you see anything on-screen nowadays. There are a few neat end credits scenes so be sure to stay for both. Overall, I liked it but didn't love it and I don't think it does much to leave a lasting impression.

I'd give it a 7 out of 10, solid, but not special.

stiletto

Reaction score
Watched Deadwood - The Movie this past weekend. Loved the HBO Series. It was nice to see all the characters again to wrap things up but think they needed two parts to maybe expand on some things. Still 8/10 though.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
rdoAV1X.jpg

8.25 of 10.0

Took awhile but finally finished the final 30 minutes. Bohemian Rhapsody is almost everything I hoped for. The soundtrack rocks almost throughout. The movie does (I believe) a very good job of showing the groups intra-relationships. I think it would be fair to say it is easy seeing why Rami Malek won the Oscar. His Freddie Mercury really glows from the screen.

Selfishly, I had hoped at least the main theme from Flash Gordon would have made the movie. Life does not always give everything you want. I am well-pleased with what the movie delivered though.

Weeeee are the champions my friends!
I was hoping they'd give some insight into A Kind of Magic, which was basically the Highlander soundtrack. They used Who Wants to Live Forever to set the mood in one scene, but that's as far as they went.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YkPACMi.jpg

9.0 of 10.0

Fav movie quote #1 of 2 - "LOOK OVER THERE! MAN GOATS!"

Just my opinion but I loved both halves. :p Spider-Man: Far From Home is better than the Maguire 3, better than the Garfield 2 and better than Holland's (who I am even more convinced is the best Peter Parker yet) Homecoming.

The 'multi-verse' was a true bummer for me. However I am SO very glad they stayed true to Mysterio.

Both post credits ending scenes were pretty good for me. I have been slightly anxious how Marvel will take audiences into its next MCU phase. Those scenes made me feel a little more at ease.

Fav movie quote #2 of 2 (paraphrasing) - Parker: "There has gotta be someone else you can use. <snip> Captain Marvel?" Fury: "Do not speak her name!" The second post credits ending scene made me smile more thinking back on it. :D

Hey! Ho! Let's go!

EDIT: Thread question. Has anyone who seen the movie noticed scenes from the January teaser either missing or were re-shot? It is either that or I blinked while watching it. Or was under the influence. Or maybe both. I do not remember. :laugh:

Last edited: