Rate the last movie you saw

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I like it, myself. I thought he did a great job, though the rescue scenes at the end were pretty far fetched.
Ya ,about like " popping a balloon from a hundred yards away with a bent paper clip launched from a rubber band tween two fingers( that whole orbital trajectory/ vastness of space concept, thingy),,, now, running brother? You want "far fetched" in the lameness spelled out in it's aptly misnomered movie title of "Gravity",,, where did that gravity come from that was so heart wrenchingly pulling George Clooney away from Sandra Bullock,to where he purposely sacrificed his life in order to no longer imperil her's,,,, yeppers, I was completely riveted to the screen after that stage of the flick.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ya ,about like " popping a balloon from a hundred yards away with a bent paper clip launched from a rubber band tween two fingers( that whole orbital trajectory/ vastness of space concept, thingy),,, now, running brother? You want "far fetched" in the lameness spelled out in it's aptly misnomered movie title of "Gravity",,, where did that gravity come from that was so heart wrenchingly pulling George Clooney away from Sandra Bullock,to where he purposely sacrificed his life in order to no longer imperil her's,,,, yeppers, I was completely riveted to the screen after that stage of the flick.
Never saw Gravity, but even the trailers looked pretty silly.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched Glass. I thought it was pretty good, though I've never seen Split, so I don't know how well the story meshed.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Well, I think the first 5 minutes of mayhem's devastating Carnage of that flick, were worthy of equal billing to that of a NATIONALLY TELEVISED COWBOYS FOOTBALL GAME, in the crapstorm of lame despair Dept.o_O

:lmao:lmao

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I rented off YouTube ,a couple nights ago, that 2015 Matt Damon's "The MARTIAN",,,, one of this soon to be closing out decades premier flicks
( imo) although& unfortunately after my having repeatedly viewed it when it first hit the screen, I fell asleep all 3 times I'd attempted in watching it thru in it's entirety this time around,,,er,,,but still,ya know?o_O

It's essentially 3 hours of watching Matt Damon eat.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It's essentially 3 hours of watching Matt Damon eat.
Well, that's true as that whole time compression of 4 years marooned, had to be flimed in an constructive light,as ya know there Sky pilot Bob, watching him poop& sleep were more than likely edited out b-4 release
( wisely), I'd reckon:thumbup:

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Well, that's true as that whole time compression of 4 years marooned, had to be flimed in an constructive light,as ya know there Sky pilot Bob, watching him poop& sleep were more than likely edited out b-4 release
( wisely), I'd reckon:thumbup:

The book had a lot of poop involved. Way more poop than the movie, haha.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Well, he had to fertilize all his plants.
It was the necessary bacterium from the piled up poop sacks that were required in his imperativeness of self sustainment, as Mars is "touted" as to being completely devoid/ sterile of any form of that there 'big bang' detrius in the flick.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Went to the theater to see the Irishman with my father-in-law and wife. Well-crafted and well-acted based on the names involved, but overtly long and lacking impact. It felt as much like a sendoff to all the guys involved in the mob movies we know and love as much as anything else. A nice retirement fund for DeNiro, Scorsese, Pacino, and Pesci, and truly the end of an era.

I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The Irishman on Netflix...with Joe Pesci, Robert De Niro and Al Pacino is a great movie. Highly recommend

Not the biggest fan of mob films, but I don't dislike them. I love the cast. Gave it a shot last night and fell asleep an hour in. 3.5 hours of narrative recall makes for a long *** movie. May give it another shot, but 2.5 hours to finish is still a long *** movie.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not the biggest fan of mob films, but I don't dislike them. I love the cast. Gave it a shot last night and fell asleep an hour in. 3.5 hours of narrative recall makes for a long *** movie. May give it another shot, but 2.5 hours to finish is still a long *** movie.

There was zero reason why the film needed to be 3.5 hours.

EGTuna

Reaction score
The Irishman. Loved it. The 3.5 hours flew by for me. I give it a 4.5/5.

I also recently watched:
"Good Boys" - Like Superbad with 6th graders. Hilarious stuff.
"Booksmart". Well. Like Superbad with female leads (even Jonah Hill's sister is one of the leads). Really good and funny.
"Between Two Ferns: The Movie". If you like Zach Galifinakis and the BTF skit, you'll like this. If not, you won't.