Rate the last movie you saw

nobody

Reaction score
She was in Dogma? I don't remember her...Was she a big headed demon?
Do an image search of Dogma Selma Hayak. Here's the safest one I could find but it's not near as flattering to her as the others:

6ValPfQg.jpg

I'm not really a fan of her manly jaw though.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I finally got around to watching Dungeons and Dragons. I loved the game as a kid and this movie did no justice for it. It was pretty bad and they could have done so much more with it :thumbdown:
Is that the one with Chris Pine and what's her name, who used to be kinda hot for a tomboy, but now just looks like a woman with tattoo regrets?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Finally got to see Zack Snyder's Justice League.

There were definitely some drawn out scenes, which seemed unnecessary, though that could be because I saw the other version already.

Overall, it was definitely better than the first one, mostly because Steppenwolf was done so much better. The appearances by a couple of iconic characters was pretty awesome, I must say.

8/10 may be a bit high, but I'm sticking with it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Super Fuzz - Have not seen this in a loooong time. Not as funny as I remembered but still good for a few laughs. Terence Hill just makes me laugh. The trinity movies were classic silly comedy.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Super Fuzz - Have not seen this in a loooong time. Not as funny as I remembered but still good for a few laughs. Terence Hill just makes me laugh. The trinity movies were classic silly comedy.
I really enjoyed Terence Hill and Bud Spencer together.

Crime Busters is a guilty pleasure for me.

quickccc

Reaction score
6418bee98e4c3b93d380a3cbc26aeb7a.jpg

Sorry but I saw this anticipated movie, and as disappointed i was with the sequel, I was even more disappointed
with the third and final installment (at least I heard it was the last one)
I'm usually a big fan of director Antoine Fuqua but he's let me down with two straight Equalizer films.
It had none of the impressive wow factor element of the first Equalizer film, like the shared table meeting with
arch villain " Teddy" (Matt Csokas) . No corrupted cops, no hostage rescue just sympathetic & grudge
revenge spotting. I found it too slow pacing for my expectations.
Feels like Fuqua and Denzel just made another Equalizer for the sake of making another one.

I'm done with the series, as nuthin' more is comin'

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm giving it a 5.0

visionary

Reaction score
The Flash
5.5/10
Over complicated storyline with things just ‘getting lost’ in the multiverse which has at this point just become an excuse to have really really bad stuff happen and then by some convoluted unintelligible logic reverse it with some quirky change left at the end.

Top it off with the fact that im not a fan of the kid playing the Flash and why the heck cant a superhero get a hot babe girlfriend (i cant stand the GFs of the Flash and Spiderman)???? and 5.5 is generous

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Flash
5.5/10
Over complicated storyline with things just ‘getting lost’ in the multiverse which has at this point just become an excuse to have really really bad stuff happen and then by some convoluted unintelligible logic reverse it with some quirky change left at the end.

Top it off with the fact that im not a fan of the kid playing the Flash and why the heck cant a superhero get a hot babe girlfriend (i cant stand the GFs of the Flash and Spiderman)???? and 5.5 is generous
Just watched over the weekend with the family - I went in with very low expectations given what many had said about it. I was actually surprised and didn't think it was that bad. The CGI looked very weird at times - almost like normal scenes were animated. Wasn't a huge fan of this timeline's version of Superman - but it didn't ruin the movie for me. Overall I'd give it a 7/10. Enjoyable for what it was

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched over the weekend with the family - I went in with very low expectations given what many had said about it. I was actually surprised and didn't think it was that bad. The CGI looked very weird at times - almost like normal scenes were animated. Wasn't a huge fan of this timeline's version of Superman - but it didn't ruin the movie for me. Overall I'd give it a 7/10. Enjoyable for what it was
I think they just tried to do too much. The simpler parts were pretty good, but the more detailed, complicated part failed, IMO.

Also, I can't stand the way show Flash running in slow motion when he's at super speed. I'd prefer to see just a blur. I'm okay with the slow motion when they're showing him moving things around, like Quicksilver in the X-Men movie.

TBH, I'm not a big fan of the concept of The Flash. When he starts and stops they'll show papers and people's hair blowing around, but his traveling at super speed doesn't superheat the air, cause sonic booms, shatter windows, start friction fires, or cause any of the other problems it should.

Last edited: