Rate the last movie you saw

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I felt the same, I liked the premise, but they could have done so much more with it. What could have been a really good flick, felt a little flat and wanting more from the story.
You bet!

There was a world of potential there... I think they may have focused too much on the kid. I understand that some of that was necessary, but they went overboard which kept the story from evolving more.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
"Sisu" - It is a Finnish film set in WWII. The Finns have issues. But this is an enjoyable action movie with subtitles. It is was a Hollywood flick I am sure Liam Neeson would play the lead role.
I liked that movie a lot, hope there is a sequel or even a prequel.

quickccc

Reaction score
This is one of the waaaay too longest time duration movies I can remember seeing at the movie theater.
Interesting plot but it's unnecessary to drag thru this long of a film. It was definitely 3 hours plus long ,,, and felt like it !
It wore me down in spots and I had several sleepy moments.

The movie trailer is awesome, ..but if I had a re-do over, I'd easily prefer stream at home over
enduring the length at the theaters.

34427e00994af2d8ceab10a016cd94c5.jpg

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
This is one of the waaaay too longest time duration movies I can remember seeing at the movie theater.
Interesting plot but it's unnecessary to drag thru this long of a film. It was definitely 3 hours plus long ,,, and felt like it !
It wore me down in spots and I had several sleepy moments.

The movie trailer is awesome, ..but if I had a re-do over, I'd easily prefer stream at home over
enduring the length at the theaters.

34427e00994af2d8ceab10a016cd94c5.jpg
Yeah, it's flopping bad. I will wait. The Irishman was too long, as well.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
they said Killer Flowers Moon movie came in 2nd only to the Taylor Swift movie at the box office
and met expectations.

https://screenrant.com/killers-flower-moon-movie-box-office-success-reasons/
This is the second week of the Taylor Swift movie, and cost 200M to make. It's a bad opening.

I've never seen the Death Wish movies and watched all 4 over the last few weeks. The last 30 minutes of Death Wish 3 was some of the most insane action I have ever seen. It was pretty awesome. The rest were kind of meh.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Five Nights At Freddy's: 4/10

I streamed it and still want a refund for my time. I never played the game, but the movie was just terrible all around. Super generic and predictable, and not scary or fun. Not sure what they were going for.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Just saw Five Nights at Freddy's tonight. Won't spoil it, but it was fantastic!! Then again, as a furry, I naturally enjoy that type of film.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I streamed it and still want a refund for my time. I never played the game, but the movie was just terrible all around. Super generic and predictable, and not scary or fun. Not sure what they were going for.

Went to the theatre. Really enjoyed it. In all honesty, was the animatronic animals that I liked lol.

quickccc

Reaction score
This was a bad movie ! .... LOL
Something about the trailer disinterested, and since I was able to see it free on a
streaming channel, i decided to see wassup ...
I think it only gets attention cuz of actress Octavia Spencer.
maybe it's a to each his own flick ... not for everyone... certainly not for me

on a scale of 1 to 10 ... I'd give it a 4.0

c77946317f71a77e6b9573515aae35e9.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Agreed
Not good at all.
And I know this was a game but they put out a movie a year or so back with nicholas cage Called Willys Wonderland that is basically the same movie just with a slightly different backstory to it,
That too was not very good however if someone like @RustyBourneHorse likes it because of the animatronic characters he might like WlllysWonderland as well,

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saw X - If you seen the others you have seen this one. The only difference is they kind of went back in time for the series timeline so Jigsaw is still alive in this one. Again, if you like the other saw movies, they stick to what they do.

Exorcist the Believers - Meh. A let down IMO. They even try to harken back to the original movie but in a ham fisted sort of way that they tried to have a cheesy pay off with. This movie just did not work for me.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Agreed
Not good at all.
And I know this was a game but they put out a movie a year or so back with nicholas cage Called Willys Wonderland that is basically the same movie just with a slightly different backstory to it,
That too was not very good however if someone like @RustyBourneHorse likes it because of the animatronic characters he might like WlllysWonderland as well,
I don’t think Nic has one line in that movie. I liked it better.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Saw X - If you seen the others you have seen this one. The only difference is they kind of went back in time for the series timeline so Jigsaw is still alive in this one. Again, if you like the other saw movies, they stick to what they do.

Exorcist the Believers - Meh. A let down IMO. They even try to harken back to the original movie but in a ham fisted sort of way that they tried to have a cheesy pay off with. This movie just did not work for me.
Spoiler for those who care... Myself not being one of them, but I've been chastised for less. :laugh:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Agreed
Not good at all.

It was more to do with the animals lol, but then, I'm a furry, so that's expected lol.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Five Nights at Freddy's - 5/10 I guess. Decent production. Story was a bit of a mess. About what I expected I suppose.

The Other Zoey - 6/10. Pretty standard fare low rent rom-com. Always nice to see Heather Graham, even in a limited role.

Soul Mates - 5/10. Eh, kind of similar to Saw/Escape Room...sort of. Pretty meh. Not scary, clever, or unpredictable.