Rate the last movie you saw

sulu1701

Reaction score
A Quiet Place: Day One - I really enjoyed this one. I thought it was a thrilling and intense prequel to the other two movies. The suspense was well done and kept me on the edge of my seat. The sound design was also fantastic, as they used silence and noise in clever ways to heighten the tension. Overall, it was a lot better than I was anticipating and thought they did a great job capturing the terrifying atmosphere of the series.
I liked it too, it gave a much better understanding of how they got there, it had a tragic storyline with a bittersweet ending

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Standard movie where a family moves into a house and bad
stuff starts happening. Weird dynamics in some of this one.
It has it's standard cheese and generic parts.
If you like the general genre you will enjoy this one.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

6/10

Way too many plot lines and took way too long to get going. Michael Keaton was awesome, the Danny Elfman soundtrack delivered, and the netherworld looked amazing. Wynona Rider was awful, Justin Theroux's character was awful. It sucks, because it could have delivered if they just kept the storyline concise.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

6/10

Way too many plot lines and took way too long to get going. Michael Keaton was awesome, the Danny Elfman soundtrack delivered, and the netherworld looked amazing. Wynona Rider was awful, Justin Theroux's character was awful. It sucks, because it could have delivered if they just kept the storyline concise.
beetlejuice beetlejuice
10/10
5☆s.

saw it today with my wife.
loved it.
michael keaton was worth the time.
so many funny sequences...won't spoil it for you.
really funny.
really enjoyed it.
will see it again.
I bought tickets to it tonight. I'm excited to see for myself. :thumbup:

cowboyec

Reaction score
beetlejuice beetlejuice
10/10
5☆s.

saw it today with my wife.
loved it.
michael keaton was worth the time.
so many funny sequences...won't spoil it for you.
really funny.
really enjoyed it.
will see it again.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice - I enjoyed this one. My worst fear is that they would mess this up, and they didn't. I thought this was a worthy sequel. The storyline was compelling enough to keep you engaged, the acting was great (Keaton was fantastic as Beetlejuice again), the Netherworld was fun, the visual affects were great, and overall it was a very fun movie. I did feel like there were some really cheesy sections, but, I suppose that's also what gives the movie its charm. Besides, it feels like most movies these days have some cheesiness to them, and, you could debate that the original did as well. Overall, it was worth going to the theater to see and I walked away feeling satisfied with my decision to go see the film.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not a great movie. Just the standard action type movie. Don Johnson does a good job of playing a bad guy like in this, Django unchained and Brawl in cell block 99
Main role guy looks like a skinny Debo, from the fridays movies, without the wonky eye.

If you like your old fashioned action movies that does not include a great plot line or script...this is one of those. Although not one I could see me watching multiple times.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Not a great movie. Just the standard action type movie. Don Johnson does a good job of playing a bad guy like in this, Django unchained and Brawl in cell block 99
Main role guy looks like a skinny Debo, from the fridays movies, without the wonky eye.

If you like your old fashioned action movies that does not include a great plot line or script...this is one of those. Although not one I could see me watching multiple times.

I actually liked it thr only thing I’ll say is I can barely call it a action movie but I did think it was cool how he was beating everyone’s *** without actually doing it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Finally got around to seeing Beetlejuice Beetlejuicdle. I thought it was a mess. All around. But damn am I a sucker for nostalgia. The story doesn’t make any sense and many it’s not suppose to. It was fun revisiting these characters though.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Five Nights at Freddy’s

I enjoyed it, but I also enjoy stupid horror movies. I can see how many people would rate it low.

Took a while to figure out who the young man was, didn’t realize he’s the same kid from Hunger Games.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Did not like this one at all. Not even close to the original.
Not the actors fault on this one. Just a bad overall scripts.

This one has it's problems but it a superior watch compared to the crow.
This one does have some disturbing scenes but an interesting story that starts off slow.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Teen comedy with two hustling kids and a girl.
Nothing special at all. But some funny scenes.

Another teen movie about kids going into high school.
Reminds me some of Good Boys
Nothing special, but some funny gross stuff.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Some recent horror movies:

New Life: 7/10. Pretty good movie. It starts off with a woman on the run and an unknown organization chasing her, similar to the Will Smith movie Enemy of the State, but not as much action. Eventually, there is a decent plot twist which makes it more enjoyable. It's a bit of a slow burn, but if you like it when they mix genres, this might be your cup of tea. Shut off your brain to watch it.

Last Straw: 6/10. I hated the main character. She's the bratty daughter of the owner of a struggling diner who has to work the night shift on her own. She upsets some a-hole teens who threaten to come back later. It was OK, but I can't recommend it.

Blink Twice: 6/10. Channing Tatum is a billionaire who brings people to a private island and some creepy stuff ensues. It's ok if you turn off your brain. Again, can't really recommend it, but if you're bored, it's not the worst I have ever seen.

Last edited: