RB Joseph Randle was arrested yesterday for shoplifting at Dillards

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Are you one of those guys who was upset that Randle got the job over Ryan Williams? If so, that explains a lot. But back to the topic at hand, Randle's play on the field has been good enough to justify not cutting him just because he shoplifted. He's run the ball well in limited opportunities and has been arguably the best special teamer this year. They'd be dumb to cut him over this when they let so much else go.

I've been a supporter of Joseph since we drafted him. So yeah, back to the topic at hand. :rolleyes:

His play has been good enough, more than I can say for his off-the-field choice to become a major target for the media. So much for enjoying the Seattle win.

Hey everyone, let's focus on our backup clepto RB! :facepalm:

Irritates the hell out of me.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Actually, for a single guy with basically no deductions at that tax rate, you'd be shocked at how little that is. Especially when you consider that a Cowboys player can't exactly move into the Morning Wood Apartments and get any peace of mind.

But I digress. This was stupid.

Actually, if you play in Texas, it's much better then most places. Property Taxes are the big ticket in Texas. If you don't own any property, then you are probably not getting killed in that area. Federal is a different story but even with that, your still making a very good salary I would think.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Just what this team needed. Oh well, bring on the greatest RB to ever be placed on the PS

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Bz7ANKVIcAAAPDd.jpg

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Some of you are gonna feel really bad if it turns out the guy actually did this because he crapped his pants

No, I won't. He has money and credit cards. No reason not to pay for the items, even if diarrhea was running down his leg.

If he doesn't have half a brain, that could explain the incident; but then we don't need him if that's the case.

gdogg24

Reaction score
No, I won't. He has money and credit cards. No reason not to pay for the items, even if diarrhea was running down his leg.

If he doesn't have half a brain, that could explain the incident; but then we don't need him if that's the case.

It's like you have no heart... that's a complete panic situation at that point you're not even thinking straight! Again this is just speculation but I'd give him a pass in that scenario.

Staubacher

Reaction score
This just gave the national media its story for the day. They don't have to talk about the Seattle game anymore.

Fine by me. We don't need their hypocritical fawning.

This team kept its focus and won a game on the week a player was killed in a DUI - they can certainly withstand a misdemeanor shoplifting arrest.