RB Trade Options

Bluefin

Reaction score
He can have nashon wright for a bag of chips
I was very happy this year to not blow a draft pick on another Mr. Random Unknown ala Nahshon Wight and Eric Scott, Jr. because they gave Dan Quinn a gleam in his eye.

Wright couldn't even earn a special teams role until Bossman Phat was traded away and Q opted to change his coverage scheme in the playoff game against the Packers because he didn't want to play Wright.

Apologies to Scott, as I hope he develops this season, but I'm not confident at this point.

tm1119

Reaction score
We shall see .. they got like 5 backs now…
Miami just extended Mostert’s contract and guaranteed him more $, I don’t think there’s a chance he gets traded. I don’t think McDaniel will have an issue getting all 3 of Mostert, Achane and Wright touches. Not like either Mostert or Achane are workhorses or particularly durable.

Jeff Wilson Jr will be the odd man out…he doesn’t inspire much more than Rico

lkelly

Reaction score
It really speaks to our 365 day a year commitment to acquiring talent when we look at another team's 4th stringer as a surefire starter at RB in Dallas. It feels like we're headed towards that feature in Madden where the computer automatically signs a player at a position to fill out the algorithm defined minimum that you need to play. Maybe the league sends Jerry an error message note: "Your roster doesn't have the minimum number of players at a position. A player will be automatically added to your roster before week 1."

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
parameters to trade for a back seem pretty squared away.
has to cost no more than a comp 5th next year.
has to cost very little on the cap.

but with all these RBs drafted someone has to go in places like MIA.
would they take a 7th just to get a guy off their books and roster?
quite possibly.
Mostert has only a 1.2M base but has 441K in active game bonuses.
Very doable IMHO.

Likewise for Jeff Wilson.