RB Trade Options

chicago JK

Reaction score
I will be so made if they use a top 4 round pick in a trade. That is just paying for previous mistakes. Not sure a later round pick is going to move the. Wesley with anyone. Maybe there are some names who could be available for a 5th or 6th, but I am having trouble thinking of anyone who would be available or worth this price.

Again, free agency was the perfect opportunity to grab a short term fix. You could look at this draft and see it was weak at RB. It was the perfect time to be aggressive and cover that hole adequately for the short term. Just really poor strategy by the Jones family.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
This is like starting the season with Allen Hurns at WR.

We have conpletely missed on this position and it will hold us back all season long.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Vets that could be pushed out of role on current team
Dameon Pierce Texans
Khalil Herbert Bears
Jamaal Williams Saints
Miles Sanders Panthers
Justice Hill Ravens
AJ Dillon Packers
Elijah Mitchell 49ers
Chase Edmonds Bucs

Drafted last year and buried in depth chart
Israel Abanikanda Jets
Chris Rodriguez JR Commanders
Zach Evans Rams

Remaining free agents
Zeke
Damien Harris
Kareem Hunt
Latavius Murray
Jerick McKinnon
isnt Dalvin cook on the list of available vet FAS??

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dameon Pierce Texans
Khalil Herbert Bears
Jamaal Williams Saints
Miles Sanders Panthers
Justice Hill Ravens
AJ Dillon Packers
Elijah Mitchell 49ers
Chase Edmonds Bucs

Israel Abanikanda Jets
Zach Evans Rams

Remaining free agents
Zeke
Damien Harris
Kareem Hunt
Latavius Murray
Jerick McKinnon
I know fans are getting up in arms about the running back I prefer they fix the trenches and they made a big effort yesterday so far in the offseason and make sure the offensive line is going to have enough options to have a premier five on the field....

You cannot have a good run game without any great offensive line, I'd rather have the line with some average to good running backs behind it those guys will as a committee do really well if the blocking is there...

. I'm not saying they don't have work to do but the fact is we have Royce, Rico, Vaughn ,hunter, and now this kid Peat plus they're going to add a veteran we have five months to get this worked out...

But it's not an issue until it is five months till September,

I can't repeat that hard enough,

I believe they're going to bring in a veteran it may not be just zeke it could be dalvin cook or it could be somebody from your lists, they make a trade for....

teams are now going to be looking to move players after the draft, I mean some teams... I don't understand The Jets why they got two dudes who were ranked the same in the draft why they draft 2 running backs when they have a premier running back one of those three guys are going to be let go before the season it's going to be like that all over the NFL,

There's going to be positions that they're going to have to thin out and they're going to either trade them or cut them.. they're going to be a running back the Cowboys are going to roll with, it just doesn't look like it now...

visionary

Reaction score
At that point we’re missing valuable camp time and going into camp with what? 2 RBs?

That’s not a good option
Cuts in the next month before TC
Teams will release some players once the dust settles after the draft and low impact positions like back up RB and rotational LB are likely to be among them

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dameon Pierce Texans
Khalil Herbert Bears
Jamaal Williams Saints
Miles Sanders Panthers
Justice Hill Ravens
AJ Dillon Packers
Elijah Mitchell 49ers
Chase Edmonds Bucs

Israel Abanikanda Jets
Zach Evans Rams

Remaining free agents
Zeke
Damien Harris
Kareem Hunt
Latavius Murray
Jerick McKinnon
Hill is interesting. Done well the last couple years in limited opportunities. Was a good passing down back last year. Could be a fit, if you think he can do well with an expanded role

I wonder if Peirce was a one year wonder. He was pretty bad last year, but might be a buy low