RB Trade Options

Daillest88

Reaction score
Thought I heard grumblings of a James Conner trade last season.
I’d love that. I really can’t believe these fools had trade options at every damn pick and didn’t trade the last 3rd to pick up an extra pick. Really had no plans for runningback . Signing Henry would have been huge. How the hell do they not get this yet

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I can see it now, when they lose their first game, Jerry and Stephen panic and trade a first round pick for a running back.

rambo2

Reaction score
I will be so made if they use a top 4 round pick in a trade. That is just paying for previous mistakes. Not sure a later round pick is going to move the. Wesley with anyone. Maybe there are some names who could be available for a 5th or 6th, but I am having trouble thinking of anyone who would be available or worth this price.

Again, free agency was the perfect opportunity to grab a short term fix. You could look at this draft and see it was weak at RB. It was the perfect time to be aggressive and cover that hole adequately for the short term. Just really poor strategy by the Jones family.
You will be happy if Marist Liufau becomes an outstanding player.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’d love that. I really can’t believe these fools had trade options at every damn pick and didn’t trade the last 3rd to pick up an extra pick. Really had no plans for runningback . Signing Henry would have been huge. How the hell do they not get this yet
They do get it. Finally.

vig454

Reaction score
So what was all the noise last year from the FO , regarding Deuce Vaughn? Could they be thinking Zeke as a fullback , and Vaughn the hb.o_O

rambo2

Reaction score
going to have to be. Please don't make me suffer with 2yd Zeke again.
It will be funny every time he converts in short yardage and every time he makes a block or catches a pass.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
It will be funny every time he converts in short yardage and every time he makes a block or catches a pass.
The man had (3) TDs last year. Correction: 5 he had to receiving.

Last edited:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Just for silly comparison. in 1992 Emmitt had 1,733 rushing yards and 335 receiving yards with (19) TDs. Zeke was good for about 900 yards total and (5) TDs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
yeah well the offensive line for the Ravens that's gonna be really bad for Henry if they don't fix their offensive line at least the Dallas Cowboys went they're lying first you trying to tell me this up in 80s Henry's gonna have a great season with the Ravens just because he has a name you're not taking into account all the mileage he has and the fact that they don't have a good offensive line right now they lost 3/4 of their offensive line