*** Read This! Welcome To The New Cowboyszone! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Welcome to the new CowboysZone!

I still have a TON of work to do so please be patient! I have a LOT of tweaking left to do with the colors, images, etc.

I decided to go ahead and put the site online while I am still working on several areas so keep that in mind as you use the site! I will post more information later when I have time.

Please post any comments, bugs, etc. in this thread!

/reality

Wow, some change. I'm using a tablet, and when I reply, I have to hand scroll to the bottom of all the posts just to see what I'm typing. That's going to lead to a lotof scrolling if I'm the hundreth poster.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha dang I found it after posting this and I had to wait 5 minutes to edit the post. I am an idiot lol

Oh you should not have to wait 5 minutes, I will definitely fix that. And no, you're not an idiot. I keep finding things I didn't even know about and I'm looking forward to hearing interesting user finds as well :D

/reality

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, some change. I'm using a tablet, and when I reply, I have to hand scroll to the bottom of all the posts just to see what I'm typing. That's going to lead to a lotof scrolling if I'm the hundreth poster.
After I get the non-mobile version of the site straightened out, I will start working on the mobile side.

/reality

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Welcome to the new CowboysZone!

I still have a TON of work to do so please be patient! I have a LOT of tweaking left to do with the colors, images, etc.

I decided to go ahead and put the site online while I am still working on several areas so keep that in mind as you use the site! I will post more information later when I have time.

Please post any comments, bugs, etc. in this thread!

/reality

Using my Samsung tablet, I'm virtually typing blind, as the thread reverts to the first post after typing each character.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes the site was not accessible for some of us. :D

Whoa! Our smiley's need some reinforcements!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like the Go To First Unread button in the header on on the front page of each thread. Would be nice if it were available on the mouseover from the New Threads page so users could navigate directly to unread posts from that page instead of clicking into the thread and then clicking to the first unread.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like the Go To First Unread button in the header on on the front page of each thread. Would be nice if it were available on the mouseover from the New Threads page so users could navigate directly to unread posts from that page instead of clicking into the thread and then clicking to the first unread.

Click the date below the thread title on the thread list page.

/reality

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Click the date below the thread title on the thread list page.

/reality

Ah...under the user in the right-hand column...the hyperlink for when the last post in the thread was made. That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ah...under the user in the right-hand column...the hyperlink for when the last post in the thread was made. That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

Ahh .. I knew it was somewhere :D

/reality

Zordon

Reaction score
Are we going to get our posts count and date joined back?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we going to get our posts count and date joined back?

They're still there, just not showing in posts :D Join dates are really irrelevant here though because a ton of people have 2004 join dates because we used to always require users be logged in, yet they just started posting recently.

If you click on a user's avatar, you see the user card with their info!

/reality

Status
Not open for further replies.