Realistically, how do we make the...

stiletto

Reaction score
This team cannot even tackle a running back going up the middle. The players just watch them run by and miss tackles left and right. Who cares about the playoffs REALISTICLLY? We'll get blown out.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
windward;2393008 said:
Nice job of putting words in my mouth, quitter.

Yeah, I'm a quitter. I don't play defense or offensive line for the Dallas Cowboys.

Leave me alone Wade Jr.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
30yrheel;2393063 said:
what? every team has injured starters. no tom brady? ok, we'll still win.
just watch other teams play. the cowboys don't look like an nfl team, it's pitiful, actually

The Cowboys looked like playas...dumb, big, stupid, ugly...sleepy, bored fools.

But, they are going to look to the prize that waits for them. Save the best for the last...(remember that)?

:D It ain't over until the fat lady smiles...

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
30yrheel;2393063 said:
just watch other teams play. the cowboys don't look like an nfl team, it's pitiful, actually

And yet, we were good enough -- WITHOUT Romo and several other starters -- to beat a team that's 6-2 in its other games.

Tractor1

Reaction score
Bizwah;2392702 said:
Do you really see any team on our schedule that we can't beat?

Do you see any team that the Cowboys are sure to beat? Fans need to face reality. Proclaiming the outcome of any game in the current environment is bogus.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2393105 said:
Yeah, I'm a quitter. I don't play defense or offensive line for the Dallas Cowboys.

Leave me alone Wade Jr.
You are without a doubt one of the worst posters on this board.

30yrheel

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2393158 said:
And yet, we were good enough -- WITHOUT Romo and several other starters -- to beat a team that's 6-2 in its other games.

keep dreaming, we're 5-4 and going nowhere

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
30yrheel;2393187 said:
keep dreaming, we're 5-4 and going nowhere

In 2 weeks-

Romo back
Felix back
Newman back
Kosier back
Flo can get healthy
Witten can get healthy

I'd have to disagree with you and say there are definitely places for us to go.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
windward;2393176 said:

And your're liar!!

I'm the worst poster...(pass it on)!

:bow:

stiletto

Reaction score
Tractor1;2393169 said:
Do you see any team that the Cowboys are sure to beat? Fans need to face reality. Proclaiming the outcome of any game in the current environment is bogus.

Dude, some of these people are eternally faithful. Ie. HOMERS. They won't admit that we are not winning a Super Bowl until the last second ticks off the clock of the last game of the season. It's like the people who listen for Extra Terrestrial life. They just can't believe they aren't hearing something "out there". Some folks here can't believe we aren't going to the Super Bowl year-in year-out. There is a time to hope, time to cheer, time to be freakin' real. This team is as dead as Julius Caesar......

30yrheel

Reaction score
stiletto;2393218 said:
Dude, some of these people are eternally faithful. Ie. HOMERS. They won't admit that we are not winning a Super Bowl until the last second ticks off the clock of the last game of the season. It's like the people who listen for Extra Terrestrial life. They just can't believe they aren't hearing something "out there". Some folks here can't believe we aren't going to the Super Bowl year-in year-out. There is a time to hope, time to cheer, time to be freakin' real. This team is as dead as Julius Caesar......

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

2much2soon

Reaction score
Amazing how much this sounds like the Giants board I browsed last season before they got on a run.
Eerily similar.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
windward;2393176 said:

I'm not as far down on that list as you are, but noted none the less.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Paniolo22;2393211 said:
In 2 weeks-

Romo back
Felix back
Newman back
Kosier back
Flo can get healthy
Witten can get healthy

I'd have to disagree with you and say there are definitely places for us to go.

That's what I'm taking about!! Baby steps...learn how to walk. :D

The best is yet to come...

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
stiletto;2393218 said:

The giants felt the same way after week 9 last year. It makes winning that much better. It also makes it easier to kick the fair-weather fans OFF of the bandwagon when we DO start winning. :troll:

30yrheel

Reaction score
5Stars;2393265 said:
That's what I'm taking about!! Baby steps...learn how to walk. :D

The best is yet to come...

romo, on his back (sacked)
newman, ain't coming back
Flo, sux regardless

stiletto

Reaction score
Paniolo22;2393272 said:
The giants felt the same way after week 9 last year. It makes winning that much better. It also makes it easier to kick the fair-weather fans OFF of the bandwagon when we DO start winning. :troll:

Hey, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong should a miracle happen like last year for the Giants. Will you if we tank? The Giants last year are the exception to the rule. Usually teams don't turn it around like that. I don't see us turning it around as undisciplined as we are. The entire world outside of "Cowboys Homerdom" pretty much agrees....