RECAP: T.O. sitting down with Screamin' A. Smith *Merge*

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
tomson75;2500461 said:
Smith threw up some softballs.

...but I think TO handled that fairly well.

BSPN knew who to have conduct the video. Steven A Smith doesn't have a agenda out for TO. Actually if I had to take a guess i'd say he and TO are pretty good friends from his days in Philly.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ethiostar;2500424 said:
They keep hyping it up, hope it's a good one.

BTW, you're killing me with all these Halle pics. How many of them do you have anyways?

Ah.... the amazing Google Images search :D

tyke1doe;2500425 said:
What do you mean? :confused:

Is ESPN going to lose viewers?

Is it going to cause players not to talk to the network?

Or is this loss of more cred just a Cowboyszone.com thing, most of whom have sworn off ESPN already? And what difference is that going to make to ESPN?

Please explain in some quantitive way how ESPN is going to lose even more credibility in the long term?

My friend... just because it is the norm now(shotty journalism - I call it creationism)... doesnt mean it will always be....

If you need me to elaborate or explain that further let me know ;)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I think it was Bobby carpenter. he was at espn on first take last monday.

rayjay6295

Reaction score
First post here. Basically said Werder probably did hear something along the lines of him talking about Romo and Witten drawing up their own plays and freezing him out from an "anonymous" player in the 'Boys locker room. He also contemplated why someone would do that. He stuck with his post-game interview story denying that he said anything along the likes of what was reported.

Sounds like someone in the locker room wanted some media attention and blew the Owens situation out of proportion to start the ball rolling.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
rocyaice;2500466 said:
BSPN knew who to have conduct the video. Steven A Smith doesn't have a agenda out for TO. Actually if I had to take a guess i'd say he and TO are pretty good friends from his days in Philly.

Yep. They still managed to cut the guy off before the end of the interview...seems a little unprofessional since the damn interview was filmed this morning. You'd think they could've found a time slot big enough for a story of this magnitude.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2499694 said:
Just saw this on ESPN.

He is doing a sit down with Stephen A. for Sportscenter at 6pm.

Why?

Let's bypass your agenda and get to the good stuff. Where's the video for all to see Mr. Video Man?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Smith said he spent a few days in Dallas on this story. He gave an interview on ESPN radio after his interview with TO.

He claims that the black Cowboy players were offended that TO was booed. (get used to it)

He also said something to the effect that "a lot of players are on TO's side", some aren't, and that there was a confrontation on the practice field with Witten. He made it sound on the subsequent interview as though many of the black players have rallied to TO's side.

TO said he has a good relationship with Romo (didn't mention Witten).

Apparently TO backed off calling TO a liar, but believes someone in the lockerroom fed Werder lies about his behavior.

Smith said his sense from TO was that the feud with McNabb was a 10 on a scale of one to 10, this is a 5.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2499882 said:
I was gonna say...I didn't write that, lol.

But it sure does fit!!!

You know the saddest thing about this interview.

The really, really, really, really, really, really sad thing...

All of the people that backed T.O. last week won't even see this interview because they are boycotting ESPN.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Negative. I'll watch it when someone that tells the truth is on it. I just watched the whole thing. ;)

Back to boycotting.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
rayjay6295;2500472 said:
First post here. Basically said Werder probably did hear something along the lines of him talking about Romo and Witten drawing up their own plays and freezing him out from an "anonymous" player in the 'Boys locker room. He also contemplated why someone would do that. He stuck with his post-game interview story denying that he said anything along the likes of what was reported.

Sounds like someone in the locker room wanted some media attention and blew the Owens situation out of proportion to start the ball rolling.

Good theory if that person wanted their name involved, they didn't so what Attention did they get?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2500477 said:
Let's bypass your agenda and get to the good stuff. Where's the video for all to see Mr. Video Man?
don't post the video DC. if his fans didn't see his interview that sucks for them.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rampage;2500482 said:
don't post the video DC. if his fans didn't see his interview that sucks for them.

I saw it slick. For the rest of his fans.. it will be in rotation on BSPN for the rest of the night so they'll see it. ;)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2500478 said:
Smith said he spent a few days in Dallas on this story. He gave an interview on ESPN radio after his interview with TO.

He claims that the black Cowboy players were offended that TO was booed. (get used to it)

He also said something to the effect that "a lot of players are on TO's side", some aren't, and that there was a confrontation on the practice field with Witten. He made it sound on the subsequent interview as though many of the black players have rallied to TO's side.

Apparently TO backed off calling TO a liar, but believes someone in the lockerroom fed Werder lies about his behavior.

Smith said his sense from TO was that the feud with McNabb was a 10 on a scale of one to 10, this is a 5.
that's why I hate screamin A. Smith. it's always a race thing. gee i wonder why he lost his tv show. stick to basketball smith.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2500478 said:

Way to bring race into it, Screamin'. :rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rampage;2500485 said:
that's why I hate screamin A. Smith. it's always a race thing. gee i wonder why he lost his tv show. stick to basketball smith.

I don't really have an opinion one way or another on SAS. I do think he reports without agendas which is very important IMO. (if he played the race card I agree that's BS)

That said, you may or may not have already seen this video. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaqxreC2wgo <-- i forgot how to embed them so feel free to correct my post great mods in the sky if you care enough to do so. I need to write that down...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
YoMick;2500470 said:
My friend... just because it is the norm now(shotty journalism - I call it creationism)... doesnt mean it will always be....

If you need me to elaborate or explain that further let me know ;)

Yes, I need to you explain because you didn't answer my questions. :(

Again, please explain in some quantitive way how ESPN is going to lose even more credibility in the long term?

I gave you the most quantitive way ESPN would lose credibility - in viewers.

Is there something else you might be referring to?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2500481 said:
Good theory if that person wanted their name involved, they didn't so what Attention did they get?

Someone needs to pick up their ownership papers at the front desk. :D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2500494 said:
I don't really have an opinion one way or another on SAS. I do think he reports without agendas which is very important IMO. (if he played the race card I agree that's BS)

That said, you may or may not have already seen this video. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaqxreC2wgo <-- i forgot how to embed them so feel free to correct my post great mods in the sky if you care enough to do so. I need to write that down...
:lmao2: Kenny Smith, Beasley, and Love all laughed