RECAP: T.O. sitting down with Screamin' A. Smith *Merge*

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2500478 said:
Smith said he spent a few days in Dallas on this story. He gave an interview on ESPN radio after his interview with TO.

He claims that the black Cowboy players were offended that TO was booed. (get used to it)

He also said something to the effect that "a lot of players are on TO's side", some aren't, and that there was a confrontation on the practice field with Witten. He made it sound on the subsequent interview as though many of the black players have rallied to TO's side.

TO said he has a good relationship with Romo (didn't mention Witten).

Apparently TO backed off calling TO a liar, but believes someone in the lockerroom fed Werder lies about his behavior.
Smith said his sense from TO was that the feud with McNabb was a 10 on a scale of one to 10, this is a 5.

I am confused by the statement in bold.

If this team loses Saturday, the crap is going to hit the fan.

I certainly hope Terrell Owens didn't tell Stephen A. Smith that this lockerroom was divided among racial lines.

The Panch

Reaction score
He claims that the black Cowboy players were offended that TO was booed. (get used to it)
Figures that ESPN's resident Al Sharpton wannabe would turn it into a "It's because Im black" conflict. He's the only guy that will make Skip Bayless look like a genius on 1st and 10 with how much of an ignorant *** he makes himself out to be.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2500528 said:

I certainly hope Terrell Owens didn't tell Stephen A. Smith that this lockerroom was divided among racial lines.

Or maybe that poster didn't know what he's talking about.

*sigh* We just got a huge win, and the majority of Zoners are still incredibly unhappy.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
When is the Stephen A. Smith interview going to air?

Also, is there audio of the interview Stephen A. Smith did after his interview with Terrell Owens?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2500528 said:

That's what Smith said. That TO didn't say Werder was lying, but that someone in the lockerroom fed Werder info that was a lie.

He stopped short of saying the lockerroom was divided racially, but Smith kept bringing up that many African-American players were siding with TO. I guess if they're some siding with TO, that means there's another side, presumably Witten and Romo. He was a bit vague about it, purposely I assume.

This is the sort of thing Jerry Jones invites when he brings in a TO. He's created discord everywhere he's been, and Dallas is no exception.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2500536 said:
When is the Stephen A. Smith interview going to air?

Also, is there audio of the interview Stephen A. Smith did after his interview with Terrell Owens?
I believe ESPN has podcasts of it's stuff. The actual interview with TO, I don't know, since it wasn't on regular espn radio.

Smith was on John Seibel's show. It might be archived there this evening.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2500539 said:
I believe ESPN has podcasts of it's stuff. The actual interview with TO, I don't know, since it wasn't on regular espn radio.

Smith was on John Seibel's show. It might be archived there this evening.

Let's hear the actual interview first. You know how Stephen A sensationalizes stuff.

WG5516

Reaction score
The interview wasn't that bad. He basically repeated what he said in his post game presser without the "lack of unprofessionalism" qoute.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2500538 said:
That's what Smith said. That TO didn't say Werder was lying, but that someone in the lockerroom fed Werder info that was a lie.

He stopped short of saying the lockerroom was divided racially, but Smith kept bringing up that many African-American players were siding with TO. I guess if they're some siding with TO, that means there's another side, presumably Witten and Romo. He was a bit vague about it, purposely I assume.

This is the sort of thing Jerry Jones invites when he brings in a TO. He's created discord everywhere he's been, and Dallas is no exception.

But most of the players on the team are black? No suprise then that most of the players siding with Terrell Owens are black.

I don't know about the racial aspect but Terence Newman stated in his interview on ESPN last week that players were asking Terrell Owens why he wasn't getting the ball as much as Jason Witten.

I do believe there is a few cliques in the lockerroom and if we don't make the Playoffs alot will come out.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2500551 said:
But most of the players on the team are black? No suprise then that most of the players siding with Terrell Owens is black.

I don't know about the racial aspect but Terence Newman stated in his interview on ESPN last week that players were asking Terrell Owens why he wasn't getting the ball as much as Jason Witten.

I do believe there is a few cliques in the lockerroom and if we don't make the Playoffs alot will come out.

Wow...I am SHOCKED everyone is falling for Stephen A's BS.

It was a zoo last week here, too bad even after an outstanding win this week, the zoo is continuing.

The Panch

Reaction score
But most of the players on the team are black? No suprise then that most of the players siding with Terrell Owens are black.

Most cliques are still divided by race intentionally or not. And when you have a QB who despite having a Mexican dad, "looks and acts" white favoring his only white reciever, you'll have idiots screaming favortism based on race.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2500554 said:
Wow...I am SHOCKED everyone is falling for Stephen A's BS.

It was a zoo last week here, too bad even after an outstanding win this week, the zoo is continuing.

Why? Because the real story has come out and everyone isn't participating in the PileonTO parade this week?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Wait....I had to go run to the store real quick....where are we at now?

Our locker room is full of racists? Is that the new thing?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
tomson75;2500568 said:
Wait....I had to go run to the store real quick....where are we at now?

Our locker room is full of racists? Is that the new thing?

Pigs are flying now.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2500531 said:
Or maybe that poster didn't know what he's talking about.

*sigh* We just got a huge win, and the majority of Zoners are still incredibly unhappy.

Wait. Aren't you the guy who hoped we'd lose that game? Run, don't walk, to a dictionary and look up the word "nerve."

ethiostar

Reaction score

:hammer:

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
bbgun;2500581 said:
Wait. Aren't you the guy who hoped we'd lose that game? Run, don't walk, to a dictionary and look up the word "nerve."

ouch ouch