Regarding the new forum changes *** MERGED ***

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
superpunk;1282520 said:
I think anyone on here for a few days can tell whose threads will be intelligent, well thought-out stuff and which are garbage.

For instance, any thread started by myself, Dave-n-NC, stealth or BigD (such as this one) should be avoided at all costs. Because there is a very good chance that at some point we will introduce some hot, naked leopard man action. And if you have a daughter, you don't want to have to explain THAT to her.

Any poster that has a title that says chicks dig head drama is banned :D

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1282537 said:
but fat guy in a schoolgirl outfit is ok right?

the hotness quota just blew threw the roof on this thread
I gotta take a cold shower

superpunk

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1282539 said:
Any poster that has a title that says chicks dig head drama is banned :D

*PMs Hos for a quick change....*

stealth;1282540 said:
the hotness quota just blew threw the roof on this thread
I gotta take a cold shower

And you haven't even seen the picture. John makes a hot Miss Muffett. Don't sleep, fool.

Viper

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1282512 said:
Have you not took notice as to the number of quality threads I start in a single day? I get no love in this place.:(

You, my friend are the exception to all the rules

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Just a hunch, but I have a feeling this isn't one of those threads that gets moved.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1282542 said:
No more pictures of Juke please :banghead:

I'll never forget this :D

http://img364.*************/img364/5324/bradpaintuk5.jpg

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
VA Cowboy;1282565 said:
Just a hunch, but I have a feeling this isn't one of those threads that gets moved.

WHAT?!?!? The intelligence is oozing out of this thread. either that or superpunk is really happy again

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Why are there now two forums for current general discussion?

And why would brand new threads be moved out of the "main forum" and into the "daily forum"?

the kid 05

Reaction score
ones for "roy is a true linebacker" and others are for articles written by the Pro/"experts"

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
yeah I was hoping threads wouldnt be moved until late evening instead of right after they are made :(

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
the kid 05;1282605 said:
ones for "roy is a true linebacker" and others are for articles written by the Pro/"experts"
Ugh...I kinda like the one-stop shopping before. I doubt I'll be clicking back and forth.

superpunk

Reaction score
No idea. I haven't strayed from the fan forum, being a fan and all. I haven't grasped the process, and all.

the kid 05

Reaction score
they say its for less confusion, that way if one is gone for a day or two they can find articles and less bickering and "so and so sucks, player X is much better"

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I think their goal is to make things more concise, because new threads often get pushed off the main page because so many people are replying to the existing threads.

Just to throw my $0.02 in, though, I don't really like it. I just don't see myself scanning multiple forums, so I'll probably be here and miss the good threads that get moved. Oh well.

I'd much rather just page through an existing forum. After all, it identifies which posts are new.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
superpunk;1282612 said:
No idea. I haven't strayed from the fan forum, being a fan and all. I haven't grasped the process, and all.
Ditto.

the kid 05;1282613 said:
they say its for less confusion, that way if one is gone for a day or two they can find articles and less bickering and "so and so sucks, player X is much better"
Or they'll be completely ignored (the articles that is).

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Well, here's to hoping it gets changed cause this is bad.

superpunk

Reaction score
theogt;1282631 said:
Well, here's to hoping it gets changed cause this is bad.

Everyone resists change when it happens. The dual forums could be the greatest thing evar. I'll just stay in my second class folder for the pissing contests and Roy to LB threads. :D