Report: Cowboys have discussed a contract extension with Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was 28 when the Colts traded for him, younger than Dak is now. If any team thought Dak Prescott was worth a first round draft pick they’d have offered it by now. The Rams had to give Detroit an additional first to get them to do the deal in deference to Geoff’s salary. And salary, in addition to being in their thirties, is why no team is going to give up a first or even a second round draft pick for Prescott or Martin.
Wentz birthday is in December lol..:.he ended the season 29 years old. You’re giving me explanations I’m well aware of why they happened but it still happened. Players get traded for more than you think all the time.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Wentz birthday is in December lol..:.he ended the season 29 years old. You’re giving me explanations I’m well aware of why they happened but it still happened. Players get traded for more than you think all the time.
Dak Prescott is not getting traded for a first round draft pick. Zach Martin is not getting traded for a first round draft pick. They are not getting traded for more than I think.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is not getting traded for a first round draft pick. Zach Martin is not getting traded for a first round draft pick. They are not getting traded for more than I think.
They are not getting traded at all because Cowboys won’t trade them. But you have no idea what they’d get lol.

Qcard

Reaction score
Hey, he took Romo's job and he made Brady retire.

@Qcard Hey, the citizens are talking about how good number four has done. Tell them some more of his feats.

Disney Land time...
@Captain-Crash and @Catpappy per @5Stars request the Official Disney report on number four from the Last QB to spend time at Disney Land

@Qcard is Dak Hater's Progenitor :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ps.... highlights from Brady's and Romo's road playoff myth Retirement Party

jsb357

Reaction score
Never count another man's pockets is a golden rule to live by.
If everyone lived by that rule, 40% of sports related internet forum content and media sports coverage would GO AWAY.

I'm NOT the only person to bring it up.

:rolleyes:

jsb357

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes was recently asked by NFL Films who his favorite player in the league is. His response? Quarterback Dak Prescott.
Yea the pay vs performance ratio makes PM looks great...

USArmyVet

Reaction score
@Captain-Crash and @Catpappy per @5Stars request the Official Disney report on number four from the Last QB to spend time at Disney Land

So celebrate Dak being liked....give him a trophy as he will never have a Super Bowl trophy.

shabazz

Reaction score

The Niners entire defense loves Dak Prescott too and can’t wait to play him, again and again and again.

Hes the gift that just keeps on giving

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

This is probably the weakest appeal to popularity fallacy I have ever encountered on the internet. Congratulations! That took true talent.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Ummm they won a SB, so Brady may have made a little bit of a difference.
You wonder why they leave things like that out when it recently happened and we can easily rewatch. I guess they hope we don't remember?

Qcard

Reaction score
This is probably the weakest appeal to popularity fallacy I have ever encountered on the internet. Congratulations! That took true talent.
I never knew we had a popularity fallacy police!!

The entitlement is thick in this one....

Qcard

Reaction score
Well...he did. A QB is unable to win a Superbowl on their own and being 2 time back to back MVP within the last 3 years speaks volumes. If he had the team Prescott has had around him the past two years then worst case scenario we play in a Superbowl and likely win one.
So Aaron Rodgers couldn't CARRY his own Team??? But clearly with worse Coaching Rodger's could carry the Cowboys.....??!!

Dak Haters are contortionist :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: