Report: Cowboys have discussed a contract extension with Dak

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It would make sense that Dak Prescott has been a better quarterback than future first ballot hall of fame, 4 x league MVP, 4 x First Team All-Pro, 10 x Pro Bowl and Superbowl Champion, Aaron Rodgers?

Don't take drugs kids.
The media needs a lover boy, Mr. Hail Mary one ring . He had better talent around him than Prescott. You should take your advice. Don’t do drugs.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Remember Stephen once said his extension may not get a lot of press. We could get an unexpected press release that it's done.
Just me, but I'm guessing his extension will put his salary in the top 5

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...terbacks-2023-salary/zqrureirykzx3z7hyq713qov
Another newcomer to the highest-paid list is Daniel Jones, who is averaging $40 million in AAV. He signed a four-year extension just before the start of free agency to crack the top 10.

NFL's highest-paid quarterbacks​

RankPlayerAAV
1Justin Herbert$52.5 million
2Lamar Jackson$52 million
3Jalen Hurts$51 million
4Russell Wilson$48.5 million
5Kyler Murray$46.1 million
6Deshaun Watson$46 million
7Patrick Mahomes$45 million
8Josh Allen$43 million
9Dak Prescott$40 million
Daniel Jones$40 million
Matthew Stafford$40 million

Blasphemy!
There is no justice where Murray and Wilson make more coin than Dak!

Qcard

Reaction score
So according to your colored wisdom Aikman and Dak being at a kids event means.....what exactly? You sure are desperate.
It means you have no clue about NFL QB Leadership in the 21st Century..

I am I supposed to be triggered??? :laugh: :laugh:

Sand flies have more bite than Dak Haters:muttley:

coult44

Reaction score
Yet the idiots running this franchise won't rework a deal for one of thee best guards to ever play......
Zack has a deal, it doesn’t expire for two more years. He signed it and wanted a longer-term contract. That’s 1000% on him. Be a man, stop being selfish, and keep your word! Get to work or lose all your money getting fined.

coult44

Reaction score
Good.

Jerry doesn't deserve to see another Super Bowl and this will all but almost guarantee it.
And you don’t deserve to be a member of CZ. If you’re not cheering for this team, including its owner, and it’s quarterback to win a Super Bowl then why the hell are you here? I’m sick of you clowns

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zack has a deal, it doesn’t expire for two more years. He signed it and wanted a longer-term contract. That’s 1000% on him. Be a man, stop being selfish, and keep your word! Get to work or lose all your money getting fined.
That’s how I felt about Elliot when he did it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And you don’t deserve to be a member of CZ. If you’re not cheering for this team, including its owner, and it’s quarterback to win a Super Bowl then why the hell are you here? I’m sick of you clowns
Everybody has his number. It’s beyond pathetic.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
The market changed......by the way, Dak on line one...funny he has two years left on his deal, why doesn't he honor it, yet the clown show owner is giving him a new deal?

Last edited: