Report: Dak's contract prioritized over Micah and CD's

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys whether right or wrong think Dak is better than average. As of right now even his biggest critics will agree he's a great regular season QB who struggles in the playoffs.

So at that point you have to ask yourself do you have more faith in him getting that monkey off his back or pray and hope you can find someone as good.
I do Agree that Dak looks great in the regular season against Sub .500 teams . But he has never looked good even in the RS against teams above .500 .

Facts

Flamma

Reaction score
That’s not true lol.
For the most part it is. He does play the Eagles well, and some teams like Detroit and Miami, but usually falls flat. Anytime we play the 49ers, Ravens, Bills, Chiefs, Patriots with Brady. I don't know that it's all him. But we do struggle when playing really tough teams.

Flamma

Reaction score
We’ve had some teams that were really really good.

We wasted a ton of years with Garrett and now McCarthy is in the pay Dak way to much era and they’re still as good as anyone in the nfc that’s not the 49ers.
That's because most of the GMs in the NFC aren't that much different than ours. Given the chance, how many teams really go all out in the NFC? Rams, Eagles, 49ers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
For the most part it is. He does play the Eagles well, and some teams like Detroit and Miami, but usually falls flat. Anytime we play the 49ers, Ravens, Bills, Chiefs, Patriots with Brady. I don't know that it's all him. But we do struggle when playing really tough teams.
Lol how can it be true if you say except the Eagles and other teams lol. That means it’s not true.

If you want to say he suck’s against the 49ers that’s fair enough. But to say he sucks against teams .500 is not true.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I respect what @TheMarathonContinues does as it was what I once did and things would always get misinterpreted:

He just argues the arguments that he thinks makes no sense.
There's no support in one direction, or another on his side in particular.
It's just fighting the stupid.

Not saying anyone here is stupid.
Just some points some people make.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Lol how can it be true if you say except the Eagles and other teams lol. That means it’s not true.

If you want to say he suck’s against the 49ers that’s fair enough. But to say he sucks against teams .500 is not true.
Plus, he's never played the Ravens. That was Andy Dalton.

He doesn't look good against KC, SF, and Buffalo but most people look bad against them. And lol that he snuck the Patriots with Brady in there lol.

Dak haters always leave out every relevant piece of info when devaluing the guy lol.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He thinks he’s be funny but it comes off totally different.
I do not understand what you mean?

Dak is the best QB in the league ...... hence he should have the biggest contract.

Only a Troll or a Hater would think otherwise.

Here look at this link to a Kurt Warner video. Dak is great

It explains how Dak needs to be the highest paid QB in the league.

Go Cowboys and God Bless Jerry Jones!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Hmm very interesting indeed.. Now we'll see how serious CeeDee is about getting his money now, as opposed to waiting his turn?! He has leverage if he's willing to holdout and miss game checks.. Let's face it, Dak without CeeDee is like cornflakes without milk.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I respect what @TheMarathonContinues does as it was what I once did and things would always get misinterpreted:

He just argues the arguments that he thinks makes no sense.
There's no support in one direction, or another on his side in particular.
It's just fighting the stupid.

Not saying anyone here is stupid.
Just some points some people make.
Exactly. But you know when we do this it automatically makes us “homers”….god forbid we question the ridiculous things people say….

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hmm very interesting indeed.. Now we'll see how serious CeeDee is about getting his money now, as opposed to waiting his turn?! He has leverage if he's willing to holdout and miss game checks.. Let's face it, Dak without CeeDee is like cornflakes without milk.
Yeah but Lamb sitting out and missing out on 17 million doesn’t seem realistic.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Plus, he's never played the Ravens. That was Andy Dalton.

He doesn't look good against KC, SF, and Buffalo but most people look bad against them. And lol that he snuck the Patriots with Brady in there lol.

Dak haters always leave out every relevant piece of info when devaluing the guy lol.
Yeah how many times did he even face the Patriots lol? He played Brady once and Mac Jones twice lol….

RoboQB

Reaction score
I was unaware that lil' Davey "I see dead people" Helman
was making contract decisions for the Cowboys.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have said all along as you know, I believe Dak will be resigned, unfortunately, the only thing that has taken a toll is Daks choking. It’s enjoyable to watch Jerry crying after another Dak choke job, Jerry deserves every bit of it and you do too many more tears by you after Dak screws the team again and again, enjoy Dakchoka there’s more of the same coming.
Waaaaah! Need a tissue?

Picsart-24-03-15-21-07-52-871.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Exactly. But you know when we do this it automatically makes us “homers”….god forbid we question the ridiculous things people say….
I retired. Happily.
It's good to see someone, whether right, or wrong, take up the fight against goofy posts that shouldn't be polluting the airwaves.
Don't burn yourself out.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I retired. Happily.
It's good to see someone, whether right, or wrong, take up the fight against goofy posts that shouldn't be polluting the airwaves.
Don't burn yourself out.
I’ve toned it down myself lol. I no longer argue with people on their opinion….I just dissect it and ask questions…..

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

And here is where Dave Helmann explains why Dak is likely to get paid for before Micah and CD. It's because Micah isn't due for 2 more years. CD can be franchised after this year.

Dak is the one who is due first - and that's why likely he's gonna get paid first. And why reports are that they're working on his deal before the other 2's.

Excellent move if you are in Bizarro World.