Report: Dak's contract prioritized over Micah and CD's

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We have no shot even after he's gone so does it really matter?
I think our odds go up significantly higher just based on how the league operates with QBs on rookie deals.

You have to be unbelievable to win a championship and get paid like these QBs are getting paid.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think our odds go up significantly higher just based on how the league operates with QBs on rookie deals.

You have to be unbelievable to win a championship and get paid like these QBs are getting paid.
What past team building year gives you this feeling, seriously, we have had good QB play on rookie and low cap deals before with this FO and no results..Im not saying i would keep Dak Im pretty much saying until the "Jerry's way" is gone i get that posters point.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What past team building year gives you this feeling, seriously, we have had good QB play on rookie and low cap deals before with this FO and no results..Im not saying i would keep Dak Im pretty much saying until the "Jerry's way" is gone i get that posters point.

We’ve had some teams that were really really good.

We wasted a ton of years with Garrett and now McCarthy is in the pay Dak way to much era and they’re still as good as anyone in the nfc that’s not the 49ers.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
…but the feeling around the league and sources I’ve talked to is that they want to start with Dak,” Fowler said. “They’ve put it on the table with Dak’s people that ‘Hey look, you’re a priority. We want to try to get something done.’ As far as hard dollars, not a lot of progress yet. I would describe their efforts so far as passive.”
“feeling around the league”?

But nothing from the actual people in charge.

Meh. This is the crux of what the article said and it’s a whole lot of nothing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The only thing you understand is blind loyalty and love for Dak, anyone who posts Dak attack videos has no clue about the game and how poor Daks playoff performances have been, almost NFL records almost MVP with no first place votes, Dak the almost QB, sad you can be so blind to a player who fails when called upon to lift his game, your spin of the KW videos is hilarious funny how the team players suck and the coaches and play design in the playoffs but it’s so good to go 12-5 and just like Dak you blame everyone else and like Dak you support throwing stuff at the refs who “fixed” those playoff games. All Dak needs is 8-9 ,7-10 playoff teams and then maybe he can excel but I wouldn’t bet on it. Learn something about football and find a new team and board.
The Dallas Cowboys are about to resign Dak to a new lengthy contract. Looks like YOU are the one who needs to learn something about football and find a new team and board. Your constant whining has taken its toll. Go follow the Texans.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I know you're not me. I keep my word, playboi!!
275c69a7cf3db232c76d661eafb29593.gif

Brax

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys are about to resign Dak to a new lengthy contract. Looks like YOU are the one who needs to learn something about football and find a new team and board. Your constant whining has taken its toll. Go follow the Texans.
I have said all along as you know, I believe Dak will be resigned, unfortunately, the only thing that has taken a toll is Daks choking. It’s enjoyable to watch Jerry crying after another Dak choke job, Jerry deserves every bit of it and you do too many more tears by you after Dak screws the team again and again, enjoy Dakchoka there’s more of the same coming.

Flamma

Reaction score
I still think a deal gets done before training camp.

Lawrence was the key contract for the negotiation, it pretty much set what the market rate is considering that there literally is not any statistical categories in which Lawrence is superior to Dak. Be it yards, TD passes, completion percentage, QBR, playoff wins, ect...

If Lawrence is worth $55 million a year then there is literally no debate at all that Dak's value is not at least the same. Nobody, including the Cowboys, can make any argument whatsoever that Lawrence is worth $55 million based on his on the field performance and Dak is not. The stats do not lie, and even if you want to include playoff games, Lawrence has just one career win and he threw 4 picks in that win, so again, no argument can be made that Lawrence is worth $55 but Dak is not and the Cowboys know this as well.
Here's the problem. The Jags have 7 years to spread out 291M. That's an average of 41M a year.

If they gave Dak the exact same contract, Dallas has 6 years to spread out 370M. For an average of 61M a year.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Where will the Dak haters go after he's resigned???? WAHHHHH WAHHHH

cry-boo.gif