Report: Dak's contract prioritized over Micah and CD's

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m petty, bro.

I’m here for the “told ya so”.
Yeah but it’s been 8 years lol. It’s like the Stephen A Smith syndrome. If you say a million things you’re bound to be wrong a million times except once lol. Always the loudest when “right”.quiet as a church mouse when wrong.

Brax

Reaction score
Really??? We traded for Phenom Trance. I thought the Cowboys were set for the future.
You’re the one who seems scared of Lance to the point of making up names for him as for a trance that’s the Dak look after another Playoff meltdown. I have no idea what TL can do or not due nor do you and we may never know but we do know what Dak can do and can’t and winning meaningful games is one Dak can’t do.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah but it’s been 8 years lol. It’s like the Stephen A Smith syndrome. If you say a million things you’re bound to be wrong a million times except once lol. Always the loudest when “right”.quiet as a church mouse when wrong.
There’s no expiration date on “told ya so”.

When Dak leaves a loser, hopefully an even more historical loser than he already is, then that will be the ultimate “told ya so”.

Brax

Reaction score
Carried us to what? :laugh: You just complained about not wanting 12 win seasons so what exactly did he carry us to?

I’m one of the few people who had no issue with the Zeke pick but I also have no issue winning 12 games so there’s that lol.

As far as Mahomes goes….im not sure he’d have success here. So to me praying I get a generational talent like him means nothing if up top is the same. For Mahomes to work here I’d need an actual head coach not a retread or a never was.
You complained about the Zeke pick and like 12 wins in a season. You flip flop just to argue don’t you. You know Zeke was the engine and that’s why Jerry caved he knew Dak can’t carry and needed to be carried unfortunately Dak broke Zekes back

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There’s no expiration date on “told ya so”.

When Dak leaves a loser, hopefully an even more historical loser than he already is, then that will be the ultimate “told ya so”.
Ok lol….i don’t tell guys how to be fans so have at it. But quick reminder there’s more to life then being negative or “I Told You So’s”….you don’t get this time back.

Brax

Reaction score
That’s where I differ. Always better to make the dance than be left at home . Nothing worse to me than not having at least 17 meaningful games cause I watch them all regardless .
Have no problem each to their own but 8 seasons in without success isn’t changing with Dak at QB. Seems there a few that are happy with regular season wins and believes like Jerry anything can happen at the dance, it’s the wrong way to think in my opinion

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You complained about the Zeke pick and like 12 wins in a season. You flip flop just to argue don’t you. You know Zeke was the engine and that’s why Jerry caved he knew Dak can’t carry and needed to be carried unfortunately Dak broke Zekes back
No you just got confused along the way.

I complained about using the 4th overall pick on a running back because I don’t think it was a smart use of resources. I also had no issues at the time because Bosa was off the board and it was basically Zeke or Ramsey.

I keep asking you what did Zeke carry us to?

I personally think the offensive line did more carrying then Zeke did.

I guess you are one of those fans that think Demarco Murray carried us in 14?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Have no problem each to their own but 8 seasons in without success isn’t changing with Dak at QB. Seems there a few that are happy with regular season wins and believes like Jerry anything can happen at the dance, it’s the wrong way to think in my opinion
I see it as 3 decades without success. This is just another segment.

It’s not about being happy. I waved my white flag years ago. I have no faith Jethro &Son can do better.

The funk we’re in begun long before Dak and I expect it to last after he’s gone. Our only hope rest on someone else leaving Dallas.

Brax

Reaction score
No you just got confused along the way.

I complained about using the 4th overall pick on a running back because I don’t think it was a smart use of resources. I also had no issues at the time because Bosa was off the board and it was basically Zeke or Ramsey.

I keep asking you what did Zeke carry us to?

I personally think the offensive line did more carrying then Zeke did.

I guess you are one of those fans that think Demarco Murray carried us in 14?
DM did contribute in a big way, as for Zeke like I stated I didn’t like it either but maybe I didn’t fully understand your point

Brax

Reaction score
I see it as 3 decades without success. This is just another segment.

It’s not about being happy. I waved my white flag years ago. I have no faith Jethro &Son can do better.

The funk we’re in begun long before Dak and I expect it to last after he’s gone. Our only hope rest on someone else leaving Dallas.
Yes it started 29 years ago when Jerry wanted to prove he was a football genius and how he built those teams, narcissistic people like Jerry can’t accept that they were wrong but don’t forget that even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally that’s where the Cowboys are at, hoping for a miracle and should that happen Jerry will be strutting around saying how he built the team and how all his hard work has paid off. Sad a guy like Jerry can’t understand how he has failed miserably as a football manager and talent evaluator but that’s what ego and having no accountability to anyone does to some people.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
b6f572c7-22ec-4888-8a39-83961d8cc3c4_text.gif
Dak owns you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
DM did contribute in a big way, as for Zeke like I stated I didn’t like it either but maybe I didn’t fully understand your point
Yeah I just didn’t know if Ramsey would’ve had the same impact. When they drafted Zeke they sold it as a move to keep Romo healthy and keep the defense off the field. So to me that wasn’t terrible. Doesn’t help that Henry had a better career.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I
You’re the one who seems scared of Lance to the point of making up names for him as for a trance that’s the Dak look after another Playoff meltdown. I have no idea what TL can do or not due nor do you and we may never know but we do know what Dak can do and can’t and winning meaningful games is one Dak can’t do.
I definitely do know it will be a disaster.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
These lovely forums will be all yours.
IF.......................
Nah, you won’t. You’ll still be here spewing your hate. It’s all you got it seems. You hate Dak and want everyone to know it.