Report: Dak's contract prioritized over Micah and CD's

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My hope is we barely squeak into the playoffs and get handled badly in the Wild Card game. A repeat of last year if you will.

Dak leaves Dallas 2-6 in the playoffs. Putting him in sole possession of the worst playoff winning percentage ever for a QB with at least 5 play starts.

That would be a nice send off.
What a Hater!

Dak is the best QB in Dallas cowboys history ........ Roger and Troy have nothing on him ........

3 12 win seasons in a row ........ you hater! Thats just as good as playoff wins!!!!

GO JOIN THE EAGLES BOARD!!!!!!

Before you get slain by the TROLL SLAYER!

:)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That’s such weird stat. There are some guys like Tua and Herbert who haven’t won a playoff game so they have a zero pecdng winning percentage. Then you have a guy like Kirk Cousins who can’t even get to the playoffs but when he does he’s wins 20 percent of the time.

But in order to make Dak the worst we have to cut the games off at 5. Why 5? To put Dak in sole position lol. It’s funny lol.
Take it up with the media and stat heads, not me.

I wouldn’t even know about the stat if it wasn’t plastered everywhere after the GB loss.

I’m glad I do though. I get good use out of it.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yeah the Burrow stuff is really weird to me. And I’m a fan of him he’s one of my favorite quarterbacks to watch but he gets love for one playoff run in his career that results in a loss. Same goes for Hurts yet Hurts is looked at as inferior..
One playoff run? Burrows only question mark is his health. The two seasons he's been healthy he's led them to 2 afc championship games and a Superbowl. It's not just one playoff run, 2 out of 4 seasons they've been deep.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
5-12 is fine heck 2-15 is fine better than watching embarrassing playoff games heck you most likely tell folks how you saw the greatest Playoff game embarrassment in the Cowboys history and how you enjoyed it and what a great 12-5 season they had. Sick sad way to think.
That’s where I differ. Always better to make the dance than be left at home . Nothing worse to me than not having at least 17 meaningful games cause I watch them all regardless .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One playoff run? Burrows only question mark is his health. The two seasons he's been healthy he's led them to 2 afc championship games and a Superbowl. It's not just one playoff run, 2 out of 4 seasons they've been deep.
Yeah but everyone brings up the run wher they made the SB. Burrow made timely throws but he did not dominate those games like people say. His defense did what it was suppose to do as did he.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
None of them need to be signed this year but it makes sense it would be the qb 1st. They can wait 2 years on micah if they want. Time will tell. Damn the offseason sucks besides the draft(which isn't something to watch) and fa(doesnt include cowboys) Lol literally nothing besides those 2 things all offseason until September to care about.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And you love Dak just to get under the skin of people that want the team to move on.

You’re the same as me. Just on the other side of it.
Not at all. We can’t be the same…you just bragged about hoping we lose so he can have a bad send off. I’d never wish a bad send off on a player unless he was a criminal among other things. We not the same lol.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is the best QB in the league and Jerry is the best GM in the league!

I am not worried at all ........ the is just them pretending so the other 31 teams wont feel like its unfair.

SB for the next 5 years in a row!

Go Cowboys and God Bless Dak and Jerry!