Report: Dak's contract prioritized over Micah and CD's

Brax

Reaction score
I mean its about preference. Win 12 games a year or win 4 games and draft the next Zeke.....

As a fan I can't tolerate losing......I can get behind losing for the greater good for a year or so but this teams issues cant' be fixed with 2-15 seasons.....Jerry and co. have shown as long as they make money they don't care about the product on the field. If 2-15 would cause Jerry to step down then I can get behind it.
Maybe draft the next Mahomes players with more upside, I didn’t agree with the Zeke pick but you have to admit he carried the team for 3-4 years

Chasing6

Reaction score
Maybe draft the next Mahomes players with more upside, I didn’t agree with the Zeke pick but you have to admit he carried the team for 3-4 years
Why not just draft the next Brady that runs like Michael Vick.

Brax

Reaction score
Nope, because I understand football, what happened and why.

That's the difference between you and I.
The only thing you understand is blind loyalty and love for Dak, anyone who posts Dak attack videos has no clue about the game and how poor Daks playoff performances have been, almost NFL records almost MVP with no first place votes, Dak the almost QB, sad you can be so blind to a player who fails when called upon to lift his game, your spin of the KW videos is hilarious funny how the team players suck and the coaches and play design in the playoffs but it’s so good to go 12-5 and just like Dak you blame everyone else and like Dak you support throwing stuff at the refs who “fixed” those playoff games. All Dak needs is 8-9 ,7-10 playoff teams and then maybe he can excel but I wouldn’t bet on it. Learn something about football and find a new team and board.

Brax

Reaction score
Why not but he’s not going to be there past the top 3-4. Always the chance he’s a dud but you’re never going to find out if you don’t try. Yes keep going it’s the Alex Smiths and Daks of the world regular season is all that matters in your mind

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So if he goes 1-1 next season then he won’t be last anymore. That record is so random.
My hope is we barely squeak into the playoffs and get handled badly in the Wild Card game. A repeat of last year if you will.

Dak leaves Dallas 2-6 in the playoffs. Putting him in sole possession of the worst playoff winning percentage ever for a QB with at least 5 play starts.

That would be a nice send off.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
“Why trade up for Mahomes when Alex Smith wins you the division every year? Alex Smiths don’t grow on trees and Mahomes is a crap shot unknown quantity” - You as a Chiefs fan in 2017.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Why not but he’s not going to be there past the top 3-4. Always the chance he’s a dud but you’re never going to find out if you don’t try. Yes keep going it’s the Alex Smiths and Daks of the world regular season is all that matters in your mind
Really??? We traded for Phenom Trance. I thought the Cowboys were set for the future.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, CD, Micah....Dak,Dak,Dak,Dak,CD, Micah.... we as a fan base like to worry about names that really dont matter...

JERRY JONES and FAMILY....until this changes your just changing the names above to the next guy you will blame for this Franchises failure....I hope our next QB's name is Houserlokin Woliskyglogenstien....Dak is too easy to type that name makes you put some work into the "He is the problem!!!" threads...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
My hope is we barely squeak into the playoffs and get handled badly in the Wild Card game. A repeat of last year if you will.

Dak leaves Dallas 2-6 in the playoffs. Putting him in sole possession of the worst playoff winning percentage ever for a QB with at least 5 play starts.

That would be a nice send off.
So you are rooting against the Cowboys. Your hate for Dak knows no bounds.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope our next QB's name is Houserlokin Woliskyglogenstien....Dak is too easy to type that name makes you put some work into the "He is the problem!!!" threads...
It will not matter. Practically all people adopt the nicknames of others automatically. (Ironically, it has been a common practice shared by those with radical stances of the team's current quarterback). It is more rare hearing or seeing someone identify another by their given name.

Thus 'Houserlokin Woliskyglogenstein' would rarely be used. His nickname would be typed umpteen times, probably as 'Houser' or 'Sky Glow'. :muttley:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It will not matter. Practically all people adopt the nicknames of others automatically. (Ironically, it has been a common practice shared by those with radical stances of the team's current quarterback). It is more rare hearing or seeing someone identify another by their given name.

Thus 'Houserlokin Woliskyglogenstein' would rarely be used. His nickname would be typed umpteen times, probably as 'Houser' or 'Sky Glow'. :muttley:
very true!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Carried us to what? :laugh: You just complained about not wanting 12 win seasons so what exactly did he carry us to?

I’m one of the few people who had no issue with the Zeke pick but I also have no issue winning 12 games so there’s that lol.

As far as Mahomes goes….im not sure he’d have success here. So to me praying I get a generational talent like him means nothing if up top is the same. For Mahomes to work here I’d need an actual head coach not a retread or a never was.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

And if he has a baby boy face, "Doogie Houser". :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don’t get to the Super Bowl if you suck in the playoffs.

Your favorite QB has the worst playoff record of all time for a QB with at least 5 playoff starts.
That’s such weird stat. There are some guys like Tua and Herbert who haven’t won a playoff game so they have a zero pecdng winning percentage. Then you have a guy like Kirk Cousins who can’t even get to the playoffs but when he does he’s wins 20 percent of the time.

But in order to make Dak the worst we have to cut the games off at 5. Why 5? To put Dak in sole position lol. It’s funny lol.