Report: Dallas Cowboys expected to be buyers at NFL Trade Deadline

loublue22

Reaction score
Henry seems very tempting, not sure what it would take to get him. I wouldn't give a first.

Brax

Reaction score
I'm all in.....I don't think the status quo is sufficient.

Be bold, go big!
The question becomes what is available to help elevate the QB, experts here say the whole O except for Cee Dee are underperforming JAGS so the need has to be O in Jerry’s eyes

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Lol that thread will always get mentioned when there's an anonymous source. I forgot what the original creator of that thread had said about the liquor store guy, was it about TO? It's been so long, but I remember the thread just not the specifics
So the OP of a thread went to a liquor store and he was identified as a Cowboys fan and the liquor store guy said basically Mike Jenkins the former CB frequented the store and divulged that the Cowboys basically told him before the season started that this was his last year there and he was not going to be re-signed. And Jenkins wasn't re-signed after.

Praxit

Reaction score
..at this point in time. RB would be nice. Someone that gets 4-5 bruiser yards.

TP cant truckload often, needs that rest. Rico does OK.

Anything else? Is anyone's guess.

shabazz

Reaction score
The question becomes what is available to help elevate the QB, experts here say the whole O except for Cee Dee are underperforming JAGS so the need has to be O in Jerry’s eyes
Getting a guy off the couch very seldom works so I don’t want to see one of those guys ,or current Jags, but I’m not sure Jerry would give up draft capitol for a quality player that would impact our chances.

the future is now. Go big or expect the same results

shabazz

Reaction score
if were going to do anything , go get an OL and sign fornette....checks two boxes....i like henry but hes going to be way to expensive
What is the value of getting past the Niners and to the Super Bowl?……gots to spend that coin to get something real……..unless we’re talking fake yabos. Then it’s ok.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is he gonna do this before noon when he's halfway sober? or afternoon while hes puking on his shoes.

I need an estimate on how much vaseline I need

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe we can get a pick back for Schoonmaker or swap him for someone else.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Titans may not be asking a lot and look to do him a favor.

Thanks because I didn't click on the tweet to see that last tidbit of vital info, so Dallas does have a chance...remember Henry trains in Dallas during his offseason.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Titans may not be asking a lot and look to do him a favor.

giphy.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Thanks because I didn't click on the tweet to see that last tidbit of vital info, so Dallas does have a chance...remember Henry trains in Dallas during his offseason.
This would take a mountain of pressure off Dak when we go on the road and he gets timid in the playoffs.

This is the move. It helps the whole team.