Report: Dallas Cowboys expected to be buyers at NFL Trade Deadline

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You are going to be very disappointed if you expect anything other than possibly a RB
That costs us a late-round pick. I'd like to be bold but don't see the Joneses doing it.

quickccc

Reaction score
I do not expect anything big,..

Thought we have few draft picks in upcoming 2023, and those remaining are high draft picks (rds 1,2, 3)
they might want to save and hold onto, in case a stud very coveted player they never imagine would fall
to a certain spot is there for the pickings.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Creeper

Reaction score
Jordan Schultz Says Cowboys Cowboys Need Other Pieces :facepalm: Other Than a RB..

Our Offence Needs a Balance Attack And Were Not Seeing That With Our Core RB Position.

Does Derrick Henry Come To Mind..

I Think With Henry Onboard, That Would Give Us An Explostin 1- 2 Punch Balance Attack With Pollard & Henry
Henry is in the final year of his contract. He would cost Dallas about $6 million against the cap this year if the trade were made today. The Cowboys only have about $7 million in CAP room now. Getting Henry would be for this year only I think. And he needs holes to run through like any other RB. That is something our OL is not doing this year.

Creeper

Reaction score
We need more speed in the secondary. We have no one who can cover the faster WRs. Would could also get bigger at WR.

But the biggest problem is OL and that will be a hard one to correct this season.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Jordan Schultz Says Cowboys Cowboys Need Other Pieces :facepalm: Other Than a RB..

Our Offence Needs a Balance Attack And Were Not Seeing That With Our Core RB Position.

Does Derrick Henry Come To Mind..

I Think With Henry Onboard, That Would Give Us An Explostin 1- 2 Punch Balance Attack With Pollard & Henry
We could have B. Sanders, E. Smith and J. Brown as our backfield and it wouldn't help this QB get past the divisional round. No need to trade anyhting for anyone. Keep the picks, build for the future and hope the next QB and HC can actually do something.