Respect is what makes our forum work

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I've never had a problem respecting anyone on this forum, I was pretty much raised to be respectful. I was also taught to ignore those that can't manage the simple task of respect.
I can tell you personally I respect maybe a handful of quality poster on here and that’s it. Many are either haters or blind homers. I enjoy rational educated conversation with facts. Not emotional agendas and biased viewpoints. Those that stick to that are a pleasure to speak with.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Well said Bob!

d768db4f5b77db746a1b9d8624effe31.gif

LLLOOOLLL

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure which directions this thread will head towards but one destination it will not venture towards is I Like/Dislike Quarterback Land.

And putting the numero uno site rule out there (yet again) to avoid future and extremely easy thread benchings and/or site vacays:

Site Rule #1 - You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not sure which directions this thread will head towards but one destination it will not venture towards is I Like/Dislike Quarterback Land.

And putting the numero uno site rule out there (yet again) to avoid future and extremely easy thread benchings and/or site vacays:

Site Rule #1 - You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.

nobody

Reaction score

Yeah, I'll fess up for that one in the thread that got deleted saying that I didn't know why mods allowed threads like that. My bad. Sorry!

catiii

Reaction score
I hope you will allow me a moment to remind all of us here of the importance of respecting each other as fellow Cowboys fans….

When each of us signed up to be a part of this great forum, we agreed to follow its guiding rules. Three of the most important of those rules are as follows:
#8 - You will not personally attack or insult other members.
#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.
#10 - You will not stalk or continuously harass other members.

If we allow disrespect, insults, name-calling, etc to happen around here, we are literally destroying this great forum. What makes this place work is not that there is one right way to be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys. This place works because we can disagree without trying to harass, demean or disrespect our fellow fans.
Hey mate! Why don't you go jump in the lak........ooopsie. just joking .....LOLOLOL!!!! Awesome post as always!!!! :grin:Truly this is what makes this forum such a great place to be when homebound (Me), or locked down, whatever your situation. It's the only "SAFE" social media out there. I love it. We're all on the same side. :flagwave: :D and we've all got the same thing to look forward to: the next Super Bowl!!! Let's just hope all of us can live long enough to see it!!!! And I'll even drink a toast to that bogan Jerry with Cruzan Hurricane Proof (136 proof!) Rum!! :thumbup:Dat b all we drink down here on Robicheaux Bayou :eek::D We call it Voodoo Rum!!

Last edited:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I am here for you guys. I'm not having any of that disrespect. Anyone feeling disrespected and need some muscle, you just pick up the phone, call me anytime:

If revenge isn't your thing, and you are looking for some free psychological counseling, I got that covered too:

Disclaimer: Parody. Not to be taken seriously.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I hope you will allow me a moment to remind all of us here of the importance of respecting each other as fellow Cowboys fans….

When each of us signed up to be a part of this great forum, we agreed to follow its guiding rules. Three of the most important of those rules are as follows:

This is a forum. Which means it is purposely and intentionally designed to provide an opportunity for all to offer a variety of opinions. Like all opinion forums, having one set of common views is not going to happen. In fact the variety of opinions are what makes this place work!

Let me make a serious suggestion for anyone who lowers themselves below the standard we have set for mutual respect around here: When someone posts something you disagree with, tell them why you disagree, WITHOUT THE NAME CALLING AND INSULTS. It’s that simple. You can say, “Here’s where I disagree…” or “I think you’re wrong about ____”.

If we allow disrespect, insults, name-calling, etc to happen around here, we are literally destroying this great forum. What makes this place work is not that there is one right way to be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys. This place works because we can disagree without trying to harass, demean or disrespect our fellow fans.

I love this forum and respect everyone who takes the time to offer their opinions- even those I disagree with. If we’re going to keep this forum great, we must all do a better job of respecting each other.

I'm quicker on the draw with ignore these days. If you're stupid and you insult me, you're just out of my existence. Life is too short.

Cebrin

Reaction score

This is a forum. Which means it is purposely and intentionally designed to provide an opportunity for all to offer a variety of opinions. Like all opinion forums, having one set of common views is not going to happen. In fact the variety of opinions are what makes this place work!

Let me make a serious suggestion for anyone who lowers themselves below the standard we have set for mutual respect around here: When someone posts something you disagree with, tell them why you disagree, WITHOUT THE NAME CALLING AND INSULTS. It’s that simple. You can say, “Here’s where I disagree…” or “I think you’re wrong about ____”.

I love this forum and respect everyone who takes the time to offer their opinions- even those I disagree with. If we’re going to keep this forum great, we must all do a better job of respecting each other.

Agreed on all fronts, and i'm not even going to pretend I don't throw a poke at people now, and again. Usually happens after a few too many beers at my local bar ;).

I try to have fun, and enjoy the debates for the most part. A lot of great people on here that I enjoy to agree, and disagree with.