Restaurants You Refuse to Eat At?

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I guess I'm not to picky because I'll eat most of these places.

Waffle House - Hashbrowns all the way with a pecan waffle on the side. The evening brawls are just dinner and a show. I prefer them over both Denny's and IHOP.
McDonalds - I don't care about the burgers, they've got the best fries in the business and make a solid fountain Coke. It's a good road trip meal.
Taco Bell - Nachos Bell Grande and 2 chalupa supremes with fire sauce. To only be eaten under fluorescent lighting in the corner of the parking lot hunched over your console.
Arby's - This one I just don't get. A beef and cheddar with horsey sauce is a staple food. Don't go expecting Katz's deli, it's Arby's.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
What? You don't like soggy chicken, cold fries, and waiting in a line 10 cars deep?
Nope. :)
My daughter does, though. Sometimes I'd get it for her on our way home. As ridiculous as how busy the drive-thru was I was pretty impressed at how they got everyone through so efficiently. May just be that particular chick fil a as I have never been to a different one.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Waffle House - Hashbrowns all the w
I don't see the same thing in my mind when people mention Waffle House. In Indiana growing up we did not have the yellow sign Waffle House. They were called Waffle and Steak and I only saw them up north. The Waffle House of my youth was much more like a Denny's or IHOP.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Nope. :)
My daughter does, though. Sometimes I'd get it for her on our way home. As ridiculous as how busy the drive-thru was I was pretty impressed at how they got everyone through so efficiently. May just be that particular chick fil a as I have never been to a different one.
Chic-fil-a, at least in my area, is insanely efficient. Only drive-through I will roll into, see a line, and still eat there. They get you in and out. It's impressive. Also, I think you guys are crazy. Their spicy chicken sandwich is :thumbup:

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Chic-fil-a, at least in my area, is insanely efficient. Only drive-through I will roll into, see a line, and still eat there. They get you in and out. It's impressive. Also, I think you guys are crazy. Their spicy chicken sandwich is :thumbup:
Same, ours are great. I also love the spicy sandwich.

Praxit

Reaction score
IHOP. Garbage of place to host breakfast menu.

Its literally frozen food nuked in microwave. With dollop of can whip-cream, squared butter that came from ten-pack.

Place smells like, a quick run of Pine Sol before it opened.

Once, never again.

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
gpHIr0T.png

giphy.gif

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess I'm not to picky because I'll eat most of these places.

Waffle House - Hashbrowns all the way with a pecan waffle on the side. The evening brawls are just dinner and a show. I prefer them over both Denny's and IHOP.
McDonalds - I don't care about the burgers, they've got the best fries in the business and make a solid fountain Coke. It's a good road trip meal.
Taco Bell - Nachos Bell Grande and 2 chalupa supremes with fire sauce. To only be eaten under fluorescent lighting in the corner of the parking lot hunched over your console.
Arby's - This one I just don't get. A beef and cheddar with horsey sauce is a staple food. Don't go expecting Katz's deli, it's Arby's.
I go to the same church...

I don't have a problem with any of these. Yeah, there are things on the various menu's I do not care for, but there are other items I'll eat without regard.

McDonalds's-As pointed out the best fast food french fry out there. I like the burgers! Are they a great burger? No. But they're always consistent and have remained that way for decades. And to me the Egg McMuffin is the perfect breakfast sandwich.

Applebees-Love their Riblet Platter.

Waffle House-Do not have one around here, but have eaten at a couple of them and thought the food was good and watching the person work the grill was an added bonus!

quickccc

Reaction score
Chipotle.

The disaster video of rats running all over the floor and falling from ceiling into the dining room did it for me.
Franchise tried to cover their butts by blaming on next door construction, but no one bought it and that store
closed down. But never thought about another Chipotle again.

I'm very leery about certain drive thru diners and eat in's - depending upon the crew. Some diners need able bodies
so very badly that they'll hire anyone off the street- and that spells bad customer services. badly handled food,
bad attitudes, sanitary issues, etc. and co-workers that don't care.

As much as you ca,. give them cash money instead of credit card. Sketchy Workers have been known
to phone copy CC numbers of customers to exploit-steal them later on.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Any fast food place, Chilli's or Applebee's. The "Fancy like Applebee's" guy should be drawn and quartered

strollinruss

Reaction score
I’m really not a fan of the Olive Garden. I’ll go once a year cause my wife loves it

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I’m really not a fan of the Olive Garden. I’ll go once a year cause my wife loves it
It's the soup and salad and breadsticks. Their "Italian" cuisine is about the same you get from the frozen department at a grocery store, but I can eat me up some of those breadsticks with alfredo, and salad with that vinegar dressing. :thumbup:

strollinruss

Reaction score
It's the soup and salad and breadsticks. Their "Italian" cuisine is about the same you get from the frozen department at a grocery store, but I can eat me up some of those breadsticks with alfredo, and salad with that vinegar dressing. :thumbup:
Exactly. I get soup and all you can eat salad when I go