Results for Malcolm Kelly and Reggie Smith

superpunk

Reaction score
Dallas;2029975 said:
Seriously. Have your opinion on the matter. WE DISAGREE. What about that can you not understand? You don't have to keep quoting me here bro. For real. I get it. You aren't an MK fan. That is fine.

Allow me to be one. Pretty simple request.

You drew the comparison between Bowe and Kelly. Those aren't realistic comparisons. I addressed that.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Dallas;2029966 said:
You don't know the kid and you never have followed him througout his career at OU but all of the sudden you are the knowallbeall of MK. Yeah! Ok!

I stopped reading when your personal attacks on MK started.

Your debate isn't a debate. Its hate.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
superpunk;2029983 said:
You drew the comparison between Bowe and Kelly. Those aren't realistic comparisons. I addressed that.

I guess you addressed it for yourself. I was comparing Bowe's low 40 and why he dropped a bit in the draft. Same for Kelly this year.

MK is 100% healthy atm and has numerous doctors reports stating so. Cincy is flying him back there to do more evals on him.

They are very realistic comparisons when you compare what I was comparing originally.

I also say he is more polished than Bowe was coming out of LSU. We can debate who is more physical until the cows come home.

Bowe dropped because he had a slow 40 and that he was not a polished WR coming out. That is at least what I remembered. Dont go carving me up here. I am just stating what I recall of last year draft.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
So, what's the argument about here? No one seriously thinks Kelly is worth a first round pick anymore do they?

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
theogt;2030005 said:
So, what's the argument about here? No one seriously thinks Kelly is worth a first round pick anymore do they?
Let's hope not. I think an OL can run faster than that. ;)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
theogt;2030005 said:

There is no argument.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
theogt;2030005 said:
I probably wouldn't take him in the first, but then again, I'd find it hard to take any of the WRs this year in the first.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The Dodger;2030033 said:
I probably wouldn't take him in the first, but then again, I'd find it hard to take any of the WRs this year in the first.
James Hardy

6'5"

4.45 40 yard

6.8 Cone

Averaged 900+ yards over 3 years.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
theogt;2030039 said:
James Hardy

6'5"

4.45 40 yard

6.8 Cone

I like Hardy. He's big, which I like, has decent speed, and I think he's going to be very difficult for secondaries to deal with in the pros. Still...ah...I guess I should have said that, were I the Cowboys GM, I'd find it hard to take a reciever in the first. Depending on how things go, there may be better value at corner and running back than receiver...but who knows...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
theogt;2030039 said:
James Hardy

6'5"

4.45 40 yard

6.8 Cone

After today, you think Malcolm goes before Hardy still? I want Hardy, but I don't know that we have a chance at him now.

BigDave95

Reaction score
I'd take Andre Caldwell / Early Doucet in the 2nd or Marcus Monk / Lavelle Hawkins in the 3rd. No one is worth a 1st this year.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
ajk23az;2029687 said:
Thomas might get looks but no one should draft him top 10. There isn't a WR in the draft worthy of a top 20 pick IMO.

What a completely lame class of WRs

I couldnt agree more thats why jerry stated that he wants to trade for a veteran wideout and i cant blame him.

I say give me chad,roy, or anquan and you can take mario manningham in the 5th or 6th round and call it a day.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
royw3141;2030074 said:
I couldnt agree more thats why jerry stated that he wants to trade for a veteran wideout and i cant blame him.

I say give me chad,roy, or anquan and you can take mario manningham in the 5th or 6th round and call it a day.

I don't know that Mario has fallen THAT far. I think he'll be gone by the end of the 2nd. 40 times only mean so much.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TheCount;2030085 said:
I don't know that Mario has fallen THAT far. I think he'll be gone by the end of the 2nd. 40 times only mean so much.

I agree and at his pro day on March 14th he did better

WR Mario Manningham (5-11 3/8, 183): Ran a 4.44 and a 4.38 in the 40, had a 35-inch vertical jump, ran a 4.38 short shuttle and kept his numbers from the combine for everything else.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
On the OU boards right now they are saying several of the players were having problems with their footing and some of them just straight up fell to the ground.

They said Kelly came on a Radio Show after he was done and told them about OU's medical staff saying he had nothing but a thigh bruise but come to find out it was a thigh tear and they were trying to force him onto the field.

He said if he would've played he would still be out.

Its looking more and more like these 40 times are BS.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2030089 said:
I agree and at his pro day on March 14th he did better

WR Mario Manningham (5-11 3/8, 183): Ran a 4.44 and a 4.38 in the 40, had a 35-inch vertical jump, ran a 4.38 short shuttle and kept his numbers from the combine for everything else.

Yes, but there is the pot issue.....he could really go in a wide range of draft spots. It is very hard to predict where he will go in this draft.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
MALCOMS EXCUSE ON HIS BAD PRO DAY

Malcolm Kelly blames his poor Pro Day on Oklahoma University, saying the school didn't tell him the workout would be on FieldTurf until the last minute.
Kelly said he'd been practicing on Astroturf and running sub-4.5s. On the FieldTurf, he was slow (4.68-4.75). The NFL no longer uses Astroturf, so Kelly's times give a more valuable representation of his straight-line speed.

http://rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ajk23az;2030129 said:
MALCOMS EXCUSE ON HIS BAD PRO DAY

Malcolm Kelly blames his poor Pro Day on Oklahoma University, saying the school didn't tell him the workout would be on FieldTurf until the last minute.
Kelly said he'd been practicing on Astroturf and running sub-4.5s. On the FieldTurf, he was slow (4.68-4.75). The NFL no longer uses Astroturf, so Kelly's times give a more valuable representation of his straight-line speed.

http://rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Thats like saying the NFL no longer uses a track either.

Put any of these guys on field turf and your going to see a decrease.

Reggie Smith ran a high 4.6 - I mean come on he is faster than that.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure kelly will end up a cowboy with our 2nd pick and every1 will be happy