Twitter: Rich Eisen: the NFC East looks to be the Cowboys for the taking

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I still dont think we win it

Dak and Garrett are such liabilities. Its a shame too, because the defense is really good.

We need to get to 9 wins, so we gotta go 4-2 with no semblance of a passing game. Not gonna happen

Every thread, everywhere, you manage to find a way to take a dig at the QB……every thread.

It's beyond tiresome to read a thread about anything and to see your incessant drivel.

Besides, I thought you were a Saints fan now. Dez will be back next year.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Clawed back to .500 with 6 games to go and control your own destiny.

After that Titans loss getting here would have seemed a miracle.
Team has to get better virtually everywhere but they have some things to build on as well.
It'd be nice if the inactive list wasn't essentially all injured starters.

conner01

Reaction score
It's within our control. One way or another. Can't ask for more than that.
All you got to do is win the winnable games
Even if we can’t handle the saints the rest are winnable
Once you get in anything can happen
I’m still hoping the Cooper pick is the last pick in rnd one

starfan1

Reaction score
Outside of saints game all games appear winnable. Unfortunately some are also loseable

Colts and giants playing better. Phillys back against the wall

Thursday’s game is crucial

JPostSam

Reaction score
as a fan, i want to see my team win every week. so, i *hope* that we win out.

but we have one convincing victory so far this season. one.

so, even if we win the division — with the Commanders now playing without a legitimate starting quarterback, the eagles in full post-super bowl collapse, and the giants forced to face the fact that they need a major rebuild — that won’t make me overlook the problems on this team.

we have finally accumulated enough home grown talent on the defensive side of the ball to now need only complimentary players.

we have one of the best running backs in football. we have an offensive line that, even with injuries, can still pave the way for that running back.

we even have a few receivers who can make plays, given solid quarterback play and a sound gameplan.

but that’s where we’re falling short. the offensive play calling is either inconsistent (from one week to the next, do we know whether we are even trying to throw the ball the down the field?), or predictable (rico’s on the field? it’s a run. jourdan lewis is on the field? here comes the jet sweep.). dak is inaccurate too often, takes too many sacks that he should avoid by stepping up instead of back or by throwing to the dump off, etc., or makes the wrong choice altogether.

this doesn’t make us a bad team — but it sure as heck keeps us from being a great one. and if winning this crippled division blinds jerry jones to the fact that these problems aren’t new and they aren’t getting better and they *won’t* get better without major changes — well, that will make winning the division bittersweet.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Let's put it this way...We should win this walking away....But never underestimate the stupidity of Garrett, Linehan, Dak and Marinellie....and I still don't trust our kicker.:rolleyes: