Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

Beaker42

Reaction score
I agree its ridiculous to arrest someone over a possession of marijuana charge but damn the guy is getting stoned in a parked car, in public. No bias there, just extremely poor decision making.

Not trying to start any **** but who was the last Caucasian player to be hit with a weed rap? Is this a straight Black culture thing to be hooked on da ganja?

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Not trying to start any **** but who was the last Caucasian player to be hit with a weed rap? Is this a straight Black culture thing to be hooked on da ganja?
I think that's more of a % of black players compared to white players in the league type of thing.

I'm white as hell and love me some weed.

But...Rico is an idiot, never smoke outside in a car lol everyone knows this. And if you're in the NFL? Don't smoke period.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I agree its ridiculous to arrest someone over a possession of marijuana charge but damn the guy is getting stoned in a parked car, in public. No bias there, just extremely poor decision making.

Yeah. There's never unjustified searches in Texas. Officers can simply say they smelled something and search at will.

They've got a built in excuse to do as they please

AbeBeta

Reaction score
the crimes that i would consider disqualifies a player to be a cowboys would be murder, rape and child molestation as well as being a ****.
otherwise talent > anything else
though this was insanely stupid

Would you apply that to board members as well? We got several who wouldn't make the cut

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Extremely poor is an understatement. The guy is on the verge of finally making the 53 man roster and he does this the night before the decision. He should be cut for pure stupidity.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I think that's more of a % of black players compared to white players in the league type of thing.

I'm white as hell and love me some weed.

But...Rico is an idiot, never smoke outside in a car lol everyone knows this. And if you're in the NFL? Don't smoke period.

I don’t get it. That **** reeks like hell and causes these AA NFL players nothing but grief. Why TF can’t they put down the blunt and play football? Idiots.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Well.. Another young 20 something year old disappoints.

Forget Rico.. Defended him for 2 years and he’s just another one of these idiots that do not get it.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
just curious, what is that neighborhood known for?

It’s a few shopping centers and apartment complexes in the area. The apartments I would call mid level or what the call in the industry “Class B Property”.

Anyway what’s interesting is the street that he was arrested on has no parking as it’s a 3-lane boulevard. Unless he was in one of the apartment parking lots.