Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Actually, it is against the rules in his profession only until he's tested for the year. After he passes his first yearly test in April, he's free to use as much as he wants without worrying about another test until the following league year.

That's how much the NFL cares about it.

It is prohibited in their contract. It isn't a situation where it is legal after getting tested. If you get caught in another fashion, such as being arrested for it....you face punishment. Semantics or not, it isn't legal.

aria

Reaction score
If they cut him, can we still have 2-3 threads a week for the next two years about how much better we would if he was still playing? Then we can blame the coaches on wasting his career.

Ken

Reaction score
For an organization that prides itself for getting the "Right Kind of Guys" we do some of the dumbest things in the history of the nfl.

Biggest indictment of Jason Garrett IMO.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hey, at least you’ve finally managed to pick a guy who actually doesn’t belong on the roster according to the RKG definition.

I’m sort of stunned here and, in a weird way, I’m happy for you.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
The stupidity of some of these guys still amazes me. And if your argument is that it was only pot, that's a stupid argument. It's still illegal in Texas, and it's a banned substance in the NFL. So if you get caught you can lose your job on top of getting arrested, and you decide to smoke in public?? Alcohol is legal, and I drink it, but I don't drink it while I'm in a car or anyplace where I can be charged with having an open container. Such an idiot.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless he's smoking in public, police should not even bother. No Rico fan, but weed arrests are pretty useless and biased

I haven’t read the details, but I assume they didn’t just randomly pick him out to check for pot with no probable cause.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I guarantee it isn't the first time that Rico has used. You don't go get it the first time and sit in your car alone smoking.

Wizarus

Reaction score
I swear the Drug Policy is only a thing just to weed out the stupid people. Seriously in public?