Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We have zero @ TE without Rico on the roster. Facts. So feel free to revel in this ridiculous news but our TE situation is worse than last year's Cleveland Brown season.

I don't like our TE situation either, but if this is a sign of Rico's intelligence I'm starting to understand why he still blows assignments after 2 years.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Watch LivePD on A&E Friday or Saturday nights. Cops can smell weed in a car even if it isn't being smoked. Just smelling weed gives them probable cause to search the car, the people in the car, and bring in a dog. Of course, they will check for warrants, too. Anyone who doesn't want an up close and personal relationship with law enforcement should not smoke weed where cops can smell it.

marchetta

Reaction score
Not trying to start any **** but who was the last Caucasian player to be hit with a weed rap? Is this a straight Black culture thing to be hooked on da ganja?
To be 100%, you don't have to deal with the sh!t Blacks have to deal with. It's called a coping mechanism. Similarly, a disproportionate number of Native Americans suffer from alcohol abuse. Lastly, "you" can't create a society that from its inception has systematically marginalized entire groups of people, while benefiting, protecting, and prospering your group, and then arrogantly claim how your culture isn't prone to drug and alcohol abuse. But, we could ask, why are so many Caucasians hooked on opioids? Is it a culture thing?... Not trying to start anything.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have zero @ TE without Rico on the roster. Facts. So feel free to revel in this ridiculous news but our TE situation is worse than last year's Cleveland Brown season.
Rico is/was the most overrated Cowboy I’ve ever seen in my 54 years of fandom. He was 4th string at best, yet watching these boards, the Canton bust was being dusted off before he even played in a real NFL game. Looking like a stud in preseason (which was occasional) doesn’t make you a stud.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Watch LivePD on A&E Friday or Saturday nights. Cops can smell weed in a car even if it isn't being smoked. Just smelling weed gives them probable cause to search the car, the people in the car, and bring in a dog. Of course, they will check for warrants, too. Anyone who doesn't want an up close and personal relationship with law enforcement should not smoke weed where cops can smell it.

A few weeks back I had just posted a similar statement about the smell of “raw” weed in the Dak’s father thread. Today’s weed is very very pungent and it can be smelled even if it’s stored in a ziplock baggy.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
until the culture of this franchise changes this is what its going to be its hard to have a good team when the players are stupid or hurt

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
To be 100%, you don't have to deal with the sh!t Blacks have to deal with. It's called a coping mechanism. Similarly, a disproportionate number of Native Americans suffer from alcohol abuse. Lastly, "you" can't create a society that from its inception has systematically marginalized entire groups of people, while benefiting, protecting, and prospering your group, and then arrogantly claim how your culture isn't prone to drug and alcohol abuse. But, we could ask, why are so many Caucasians hooked on opioids? Is it a culture thing?... Not trying to start anything.

Well ****!

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Daulton Schultz...COME ON DOWN! You're the next Tight End for the Dallas Cowboys!

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wow, didnt realize this was a race thing, I thought it was a stupid thing. Don't be condescending by suggesting otherwise.

cowboyec

Reaction score
one of my favorite Elvis songs says it all...I'm Movin' On.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score

Or they claim they can. If its 3 am in the morning the cops will create reasons to pull you over and search

mmohican29

Reaction score
until the culture of this franchise changes this is what its going to be its hard to have a good team when the players are stupid or hurt

I'd like to agree with you on this- but I can't.

"Culture of the Franchise" has little to do with modern football players smoking marijuana.

In fact, I'd argue the culture is probably not much different then back in the 80's, when cocaine and speed use amongst professional athletes was rampant.

The difference is the instant spread of public information. I doubt the Cowboys are any different than any other modern NFL franchise as far as players self-medicating, using drugs, assaults, or anything else.

Can't pin this on the Joneses or Garretts of the world. All teams are pulling fish from the same pond.

Kids smoke weed these days more than ever. It's not my thing, but it's what they do.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rico is/was the most overrated Cowboy I’ve ever seen in my 54 years of fandom. He was 4th string at best, yet watching these boards, the Canton bust was being dusted off before he even played in a real NFL game. Looking like a stud in preseason (which was occasional) doesn’t make you a stud.
Thanks for addressing the rest of my post..... :huh:

Zero @ TE. Three JAGs.