RIP Kobe Bryant ** respectful posts only! **

Flamma

Reaction score
Even though it's just a basketball player....Kobe was hero even with all his faults to many. But I agree parents and their kids passing in an accident like this tears at your soul no matter who it is.

Well yeah. I can understand that. Similar to if something like that happened to Aikman. I would be sad. But if his daughter was with him takes it to another level.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I am struggling with this one hard... I’ve never had a famous persons death just tear me up inside. Chester Bennington was probably the closest since his cousin is a good friend of mine, but this Kobe one is just eating me up. And Gigi man? So horrible, like why?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
How many celebrities have been lost in private aircraft crashes (mostly airplanes)? Buddy Holly, Jim Croce, Ronnie Van Zandt, John Kennedy, Davey Allison, John Denver, Steve Fossette et al. Sad that they were able to have the freedom to bypass the hassles of commercial flying yet it resulted in their deaths.

Life's not fair, to be sure....

Rayman70

Reaction score
death knows no bounds. ITS COMING for all of us. Rich,poor, in between... Nothing can stop it. We all have a check out date and time. We simply have no idea when that will be. JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BEING ALIVE. Thank God each day, in your own small way.

J817

Reaction score
How many celebrities have been lost in private aircraft crashes (mostly airplanes)? Buddy Holly, Jim Croce, Ronnie Van Zandt, John Kennedy, Davey Allison, John Denver, Steve Fossette et al. Sad that they were able to have the freedom to bypass the hassles of commercial flying yet it resulted in their deaths.

You forgot Roberto Clemente and Aliyah but yea Im was thinking this same thing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

It’s been a lengthy list including Patsy Cline, Audie Murphy, Otis Redding, Rocky Marciano and Rick Nelson.

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/plane-crash.php

Last edited:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Hope that Kobe's family and the others that lost loved one's can find inspiration from Mamba Mentality and at some point and honor the lives that they all lived....
e9e64bcb4c2d4b3ef321a898ddad0c7e.jpg