Twitter: Rob Ryan: Russell Wilson and Dak are NFC’s Best

bewp7

Reaction score
he is not probably...rodgers and maybe matt ryan, matt stafford, and brees are better but i just looked at the nfc quarterbacks when i saw the video and it is a sad group! dak is up there easily! we are talking about guys like jimmy g, carson wentz, jared goff as his competition!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This is why coaches should coach and scouts should scout.

RS12

Reaction score
Obviously auditioning for a job on the coaching staff. Hope Jerry didnt hear this.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
His two turn overs against the Vikings sure helped out the Saints in the playoffs this year. Not saying he’s bad, but he has regressed later on in the year

He didn't have a single game below 100 down the December stretch. lol

Saying he's bad would make you stupid, so I'm glad you're not saying that. But saying "he isn't all that good anymore", sadly, still would make you stupid. Dude had a game where he went 29/30 for over 300 yards and 10 yards a completion average and 4 TDs. He's one of the most accurate QBs...ever and is still at the top right now in that category lol

Dude is elite at 41.

Dreski

Reaction score
He didn't have a single game below 100 down the December stretch. lol

Saying he's bad would make you stupid, so I'm glad you're not saying that. But saying "he isn't all that good anymore", sadly, still would make you stupid. Dude had a game where he went 29/30 for over 300 yards and 10 yards a completion average and 4 TDs. He's one of the most accurate QBs...ever and is still at the top right now in that category lol

Dude is elite at 41.
Him and the saints have a tendency to fall flat in the playoffs. I think he’s great during the regular season, but he fumbled his last playoff game away and he’s not getting any younger. Also not saying Dak is better, sorry if you might have thought I was. I just don’t see the saints winning him another bowl, I could be wrong though. You just expect more from a team who has the best statistical QB in nfl history, one of the best wr in the game, one of the better runningbacks, and o line, while they also had one of the better defenses. Just my opinion

johneric8

Reaction score
Let's don't bag on Rob Ryan when it comes to his body composition and salt and pepper Prince Valant hair style! Lets praise him for his incredible insight to how great our QB is! Dak is the man! Go boys! LETS GOOOOOO...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Him and the saints have a tendency to fall flat in the playoffs. I think he’s great during the regular season, but he fumbled his last playoff game away and he’s not getting any younger. Also not saying Dak is better, sorry if you might have thought I was. I just don’t see the saints winning him another bowl, I could be wrong though. You just expect more from a team who has the best statistical QB in nfl history, one of the best wr in the game, one of the better runningbacks, and o line, while they also had one of the better defenses. Just my opinion

The Saints "falling flat in the playoffs" doesn't mean he's "not really that good anymore". Peyton Manning sucked in the playoffs, is he not a HOF? Many things go into the post-season, Drew Brees has had some bad games, he's had some good ones as well that they still lost. It happens.