Twitter: Rob Ryan: Russell Wilson and Dak are NFC’s Best

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
rogers has NOT regressed to below Dak, Ryan can go flip burgers..

BTW Id still take after just using 2019 play,

Brees-HOF bound
rogers-hes still better , period
Ryan-still puts up numbers on bad teams
Stafford. yep before he got hurt he was slinging It..remind me of Romo
Wentz-just last year against us with nearly no team played better
Dak-

the AFC is more loaded with qbs especially young ones so that puts dak 10-12 to me..

BTW why is that a knock saying daks around 10 in the nfl? turned down top 5 money? it is what it is and the deal he was offered and his ranking by fans like me is no slight, its reality..
Rodgers wasn't better than Dak this past season no matter how much you say it. Neither is Ryan, Brees or Wentz. The second philly game Dallas didn't play hard at all, in fact, multiple starters were on the bench four three biggest plays. You guys take one game, like Wentz, and say he is better than Dak but what happened in the first game against philly...... who was better? How about both philly games a year ago? As far as Ryan putting up numbers on bad teams........ have you not watched his weapons at receiver, running back and TE?

basel90

Reaction score
Sorry but in the NFC, here is what I would rank QB's in terms of Top 10 in the NFC only:

1.GB Aaron Rodgers
2. SEA. Russell Wilson
3. NO Drew Brees
4. Minn. Kirk Cousins
5. ATL Matt Ryan
6. PHI. Carson Wentz
7. DET. Matthew Stafford
8. LAR. Jared Goff
9. DAL. Dak Prescott
10. ARI. Kyle Murray
Kyler Murray is way better than Dak . I wish we had Kyler .

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Oh so a defensive coach is being discredited now huh... Only on a Cowboys board. :facepalm::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

mcmvp

Reaction score
Even if he is right, why would we trust him? He got run out of town as our Defensive coordinator or have we all forgotten?
He lived off his wild hair and his brother.

And his dad. Rob was clearly the coaching runt of the litter

mfiggs18

Reaction score
Just watched the vid and the comments about Copper near the end were a lot more interesting than what he said about Dak.