Twitter: Rob Ryan: Russell Wilson and Dak are NFC’s Best

Dreski

Reaction score
The Saints "falling flat in the playoffs" doesn't mean he's "not really that good anymore". Peyton Manning sucked in the playoffs, is he not a HOF? Many things go into the post-season, Drew Brees has had some bad games, he's had some good ones as well that they still lost. It happens.
I agree, but even the year before, even with the no PI call against the Rams, he threw an interception with the game on the line. Sure, the year before that the Vikings got super lucky on an amazing play by Stefon Diggs, but they’ve had like 4 seasons under .500 since their super bowl. I know coaching and bad luck has something to do with it, but I feel like his age is going to catch up with him

He’s a great QB, no doubt, but I just think his window to win a super bowl is closed. Who knows, now that I said that they’ll probably win it all next year.

basel90

Reaction score
I loved Tony Romo. He was amazing. I’m anything but a homer as everyone who have read my post can attest. But the hate for Dak is ridiculous. I’ve said it many times throughout his tenure, he’s not Romo, Brady, Brees, nor Rogers with pinpoint passing, etc. but he gets the job done and is a winner.

What are we suppose to do start over? I’m more pissed about the overpaid Oline myself. That’s a ton of cap. Dlaw’s contract isn’t looking so fly either. I’m just steadily being patient that Mike is a way better than JG. I know he is, but I want to see it.

Daks getting paid folks. Get use to it and quit the damn whining like it’s your money. It’s the NFL now folks. Always has been.
You make some good points , but why do you say Dak is a winner and gets the job done ? What winning ? He has a losing record against winning teams . What job has he got done ? This is an 8-8 team . Is the (Job ) just showing up and trying to pass and handoff the ball ? Is that job worth 33 mil+ ? I think not . This is why the fans are upset with a Dak deal . Either way , don’t worry if that is what you seek , Jerry will overpay and Dak will still be Dak next season and we will continue the 8-8 trap .

RoboQB

Reaction score
Apparently he’s still being formed in the colon. He should be extruded in time

This comment reminded me that 30lbs of, uh, "poo" was in John Wayne's colon
at the time of his death. There. Now we try to forget that together... lol

shabazz

Reaction score
This comment reminded me that 30lbs of, uh, "poo" was in John Wayne's colon
at the time of his death. There. Now we try to forget that together... lol

All the nicotine he ingested apparently congealed the red meat and voila,......30 pounds of magma festering in the lower intestines. There is only one cure for that ailment'

hqdefault.jpg

RoboQB

Reaction score
All the nicotine he ingested apparently congealed the red meat and voila,......30 pounds of magma festering in the lower intestines. There is only one cure for that ailment'

hqdefault.jpg

Dude, you're killin' me.... lol
Remember the rumor that Richard Gere, um, did that?
No idea if that was true, but I could never watch another of his movies and not wonder why.

Aven8

Reaction score
You make some good points , but why do you say Dak is a winner and gets the job done ? What winning ? He has a losing record against winning teams . What job has he got done ? This is an 8-8 team . Is the (Job ) just showing up and trying to pass and handoff the ball ? Is that job worth 33 mil+ ? I think not . This is why the fans are upset with a Dak deal . Either way , don’t worry if that is what you seek , Jerry will overpay and Dak will still be Dak next season and we will continue the 8-8 trap .

As I said Mike is head and shoulders better than JG. Having said that Dak is second in wins since 2016 only behind Brady. All with JG. That’s our hope. He gets us over the hump. I don’t want to burn the cap on any QB, but that’s the NFL.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Brees isn’t all that good anymore....Rodgers is still pretty good, but vastly overrated.

Brees just had the highest rated season of his career. And that's following up a season where he led the league in rating.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True. It wouldn't hurt the Cowboys to sign Dak to the 90 man roster and see how he performs in training camp and preseason.
It may not hurt, but it isn't possible. The team will have to commit serious money with either a contract or a franchise tag for Dak to be in training camp.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
As I said Mike is head and shoulders better than JG. Having said that Dak is second in wins since 2016 only behind Brady. All with JG. That’s our hope. He gets us over the hump. I don’t want to burn the cap on any QB, but that’s the NFL.

13-3
9-7 (one win over the Eagles that had their starters benched)
10-6
8-8

The past 3 seasons he's just BARELY been a winner....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brees isn’t all that good anymore....Rodgers is still pretty good, but vastly overrated.
Brees is actually still very good, but his contribution is a little different than it once was. Kind of like Romo in 2014, his role is changing from carrying the team with his arm to sharing in a more balanced offense. The last couple of years he has thrown for 265-270 yards per game rather than the 300-325 yards per game he once put up, but he has been even more efficient and has had very high passer ratings.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers may have somethin to say to Rob Ryan me thinks.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Rob thinks Dak is top two in the NFC and only getting better.

Sorry but in the NFC, here is what I would rank QB's in terms of Top 10 in the NFC only:

1.GB Aaron Rodgers
2. SEA. Russell Wilson
3. NO Drew Brees
4. Minn. Kirk Cousins
5. ATL Matt Ryan
6. PHI. Carson Wentz
7. DET. Matthew Stafford
8. LAR. Jared Goff
9. DAL. Dak Prescott
10. ARI. Kyle Murray

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sorry but in the NFC, here is what I would rank QB's in terms of Top 10 in the NFC only:

1.GB Aaron Rodgers
2. SEA. Russell Wilson
3. NO Drew Brees
4. Minn. Kirk Cousins
5. ATL Matt Ryan
6. PHI. Carson Wentz
7. DET. Matthew Stafford
8. LAR. Jared Goff
9. DAL. Dak Prescott
10. ARI. Kyle Murray
lmao...disagree on Wentz, Ryan, Stafford and Goff being ahead of Dak. HE should be ranked 5th at very least.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol - okay, that makes sense. I was thinking as I read your post that I'm sure you know the situation, so I probably should have realized you didn't mean Dak.
Lol. My bad bro. That's what happens when I'm half asleep posting at 3 in the morning. :laugh: