Twitter: Rob Ryan: Russell Wilson and Dak are NFC’s Best

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why? What has Dak done?
What have the others he mentioned done? I'll grant that at least Goff got to the Super Bowl, but Wentz and Stafford haven't accomplished anything more than Dak has - or as much.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Know why Cowerd has him on his show? How many other ex coaches do you see willing to go on sports talk shows?

This guy is about as far from and "expert" as you would want. He is such a bad coach, he didn't know who he had on the field.

If I were interested in some ex coach's opinion of QB's, I'd rather have a successful ex OC, not a failure like that clown. He only was in coaching because he couldn't get a part on Sons of Anarchy.

Like father, like son......except him.

817Gill

Reaction score
His two turn overs against the Vikings sure helped out the Saints in the playoffs this year. Not saying he’s bad, but he has regressed later on in the year
His play has leveled off around week 12 the previous 3 seasons. Last years 5 game absence helped but his age reared its head again in the playoffs

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't really respect Rob Ryan's opinion here but he is certainly entitled to it.

Dreski

Reaction score
what have the others done? NO SB WIN. Wentz doesn't count because he didn't win a SB with he being a starter. THAT was Foles. Wentz hasn't been good.
I think Wentz is really talented, now is he better than Dak? I’m not sure, Dak, Wentz and Goff are always going to be compared, but right now, if we were to factor in durability, I would take Dak

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Why? What has Dak done?

Given where those other QB's were drafted and based on the number of games they've won, Dak has done more than all of them; except for Goff that got to a Super Bowl and lost it.

Anybody who ranks Stafford ahead of Dak must not watch football. Stafford has been around for how many years now and what exactly has he done? Put up some gaudy stats back when he could just launch blind heaves to Calvin Johnson?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What have the others he mentioned done? I'll grant that at least Goff got to the Super Bowl, but Wentz and Stafford haven't accomplished anything more than Dak has - or as much.
3sd26i.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz was injured late in 2017 and Nick Foles quarterbacked the Eagles in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. We have no idea if Wentz could have done the same.
That's right, we don't know if Wentz could have done the same as Foles, but that only means we can neither claim he cannot win a Super Bowl, or claim he can. That leaves us in the same place - that Wentz hasn't proven anything more than Dak.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Like I said before Rodgers and Brees has regressed
rogers has NOT regressed to below Dak, Ryan can go flip burgers..

BTW Id still take after just using 2019 play,

Brees-HOF bound
rogers-hes still better , period
Ryan-still puts up numbers on bad teams
Stafford. yep before he got hurt he was slinging It..remind me of Romo
Wentz-just last year against us with nearly no team played better
Dak-

the AFC is more loaded with qbs especially young ones so that puts dak 10-12 to me..

BTW why is that a knock saying daks around 10 in the nfl? turned down top 5 money? it is what it is and the deal he was offered and his ranking by fans like me is no slight, its reality..

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That's right, we don't know if Wentz could have done the same as Foles, but that only means we can neither claim he cannot win a Super Bowl, or claim he can. That leaves us in the same place - that Wentz hasn't proven anything more than Dak.
Wentz sux. He's been injured every season since being drafted. He goes to his first playoff and doesn't even last past the 1st quarter before needing a bandaid, AGAIN.

He had absolutely NO business holding that Lombardi. Granted he took the Egals to 13-3, but they also had one of the easiest schedules in the league. He's overrated & overpaid. At least Dak took Dallas to two playoffs, winning one. Which is an accomplishment in itself under Garrett & Marinelli's schemes. :rolleyes: