Robert Quinn to visit Cowboys

Kage

Reaction score
I heard he has only had 1 good year, and it was 3-4 years ago. I haven't looked into it...but I hope that isn't the case.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have to love our fans thinking the Dolphins are just going to give him away.

They aint taking your 7th round pick.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Let him renegotiate a multi year extension for about half his current price and I’m down.

John813

Reaction score
Hope it’s for a pick next year, unless it’s our 7th this year. I don’t want to give up a 5th or more for what could be a 1 year rental.

I assume he's here to discuss a new contract here, if a trade were to occur. Cowboys would want to drop that cap number and I'm sure Quinn wants some guaranteed money. Maybe a 2 year deal.

Carson

Reaction score
Have to love our fans thinking the Dolphins are just going to give him away.

They aint taking your 7th round pick.

It’s Jerry. I’m sure we will get fleeced and give them a 3rd for Quinn and a 6th

perrykemp

Reaction score
I heard he has only had 1 good year, and it was 3-4 years ago. I haven't looked into it...but I hope that isn't the case.

6.5 sacks last year in 16 starts. He is a solid 4-3 DE.

Anybody expecting 10+ sacks from him at this point is likely fooling themselves.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If we sign Berry, Cobb, and pick swap for Quinn hopefully all the "we like our guys" and "dumpster diving" whiners will all start to vanish.

I doubt it though. Risen Star and company always find ways to whine like little girls.

Carson

Reaction score
If we sign Berry, Cobb, and pick swap for Quinn hopefully all the "we like our guys" and "dumpster diving" whiners will all start to vanish.

I doubt it though. Risen Star and company always find ways to whine like little girls.

I would be very happy with that offseason. Very happy